
Epatant
This colour is perfect on it's own (for day time) as it has so much going on. For night time, I'd wear it with Illusoire in the outer corner and crease to create drama and depth.
As with all of the d'Ombres, the apply perfectly and blend seamlessly to create an expensive, "I've just had my makeup done by a Makeup Artist" look. Who doesn't want that, right?
The thing I love about the Illusion d'Ombre range is that every colour I have seen goes with absolutely every skin tone imaginable! How does Peter Phillips do it!? He truly is a genius.
Epatant
Buy It From: All major department stores
RRP: $48 AUD
Have any of you tried the Illusion d'Ombres? How awesome are cream shadows?! ZOMG in love!
Keep it Haute,





Gorgeous, i only own one but i definitely want more!!! U look amazing as usual Anni:)
ReplyDeletelove the new layout and header!! laceeeeee <3 <3 !
ReplyDeleteGive me your eyeballs NOW. <3
ReplyDeleteBeeayoutiful! I should have added that to my shopping list cos Hubby's overseas. Not too late to email him with a little extra request!!
ReplyDeleteThat looks gorgeous!! I adore your new header :)
ReplyDeleteThat looks beautiful on you !
ReplyDeleteI love that eye shadow, it's fabulous!!! Have you been to DJ's in Toowong? It's so crap for cosmetics!
ReplyDeleteThese photos are so nice, I like them! And you look really fab!Sounds like a great eye cream shadow!Nice post!
ReplyDeleteEnter the Shopkempt giveaway on my blog!
Please Follow me on Cosa mi metto???
Hi, that looks fantastic !
ReplyDeletex
Cecile
www.adorjo.com
I love these from Chanel! I only have one in Illusoire :) I have a review on my blog
ReplyDeletePlease visit my blog and follow if you like :)
http://blushtree.blogspot.com/