Monday, December 19, 2011

Sparkly "Christmas" Nails!

While the colour of this gel (the kind that gets cured under UV light) doesn't scream "CHRISTMAS", I'm writing it off as such as I never wear sparkles on my nails :D

I chose this colour because it's fun and totally different to what I usually wear (french tips, matte pinks etc) and I'm so glad I did! Only problem is my camera went ballistic trying to capture all the glitter! :( Seriously Nail Bloggers! How do you do it!?

Here it is:





The polish is a sheer baby pink with rainbow glitter. Two coats were applied and the nail line is still ever so slightly visible.

Because it's a gel, it won't chip or crack and will stay fresh looking for WEEKS!! Total win for me as I'm HOPELESS at nails!

Oh and I tried to do an artsy photo of my nails near my face but it turned out stupid... I look like I'm going to sneeze.

LOSER

So how will you all be doing your nails for Christmas? Green? Red? Let me know!

Keep it Haute


10 comments:

  1. Very pretty :) I haven't tried the gel nails, although I'm not fond of redoing my nails every few days. I've been wanting the new green sparkly polish from OPI in the Muppets collection but I haven't been able to find it. I'm sticking with "I'm Suzi and I'm a Chocoholic" which is a beautiful dark red by OPI. Very Christmasy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty and understated. For my Xmas nails, I'm going to wear Barry M Raspberry with Deborah Lippmann razzle dazzle glitter on top :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! Something different for Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, so pretty! Sparkles make me stupidly happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha Anni so cute! I love the sneezy photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this colour is FABULOUS - I luff sparkle 11/10

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow I LOVE the nails!!! sooo pretty and girly! thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, i'm following yours now! =)

    http://makeupmajesty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL THAT LAST PHOTO IS SO FREAKIN CUTE <3333

    I didn't even know they did sparkles with that UV gel stuff! Must investigate further :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My darling, I love these nails--they are perfect for the holidays and you wear them so well :)) love the complementary shape too!!! gorgeous :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :) If you have any advice, questions, or just like to chat, please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...