I just HAD to get these cute wedges as they are just perfect for Spring/Summer and are so comfy to wear!
The "Star" wedges feature white leather with a cream and black snake skin flower and trim, and a wood and rope heel. Does that mean they are "Woodeges"?
Wedges are a fantastic alternative to heels as there is a larger surface area for your feet to walk on (as opposed to stilettos where there is only a pin point surface for the heel). This means they are much easier and comfier to walk in. They also look stunning. Win win!
I'll be teaming them with flowing maxis and cute shorts (but not too short, I'll still keep it classy. The higher the heel, the lower the hem).
Buy them from: Wittner
RRP: $200 AUD
What shoes are you loving this season? Do you like wedges, or do you pass them on? LET ME KNOW!
Keep it Haute!
Anni xox



I'm short and I love wedges, have been wearing them all spring and will continue in summer.
ReplyDelete