GOING TO HAVE A BABY!
I should be back in the next couple of weeks when I'm off the toilet floor, in the mean time, here are some ideas for my nursery!

Possibility I'm having a girl- 0%
In the meantime,
Keep it Haute,
Anni xox
PS- This will not turn int a pregnancy blog, it will remain a beauty blog. Maybe for pregnant women sometimes. I don't know. I'm too hormonal to decide.
Congratulations, honey!! How exciting x
ReplyDeleteOMG OMG OMG!!! That is soooo exciting babe! Soooo happy for you! How many weeks are you? Ok you can answer that later when you've picked yourself up off the toilet bowl. Hope you feel better soon... it does get better, and morning sickness does go away eventually. OMG!!!! Now we can be preggers together :-)
ReplyDeleteLilit
xo
CONGRATS!!!! So excited for you xo
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!
ReplyDeletex
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com
Big congratulations to you!! I seem to be surrounded by lovely pregnant ladies at the moment - I returned to work after 7 weeks break to find my colleague is 19 weeks pregnant and blooming! It's all such a wonderful miracle xoxo
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness congratulations!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you,I'm sure the morning sickness will pass I have my fingers crossed that it does for you. Can't wait to hear how everything goes! Love Emma xxxx
ReplyDeleteCongrats darling!
ReplyDeleteAh! Congratulations!!! xx
ReplyDeleteNo more #drunktweets for you, which were hilarious btw! Congratulations on your very own mini Haute.
ReplyDeleteOMGOOOODNESSSSSS!!!! I'm soooo happy for you beautiful girl :))) Congratulations, you're gonna be one great mommy :))) <3
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That is such exciting news! You will be an amazing mother! I hope the morning sickness is over soon, it's awful isn't it? I don't know why they call it morning sickness, for me it was more like all day and all night sickness.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! Very exciting news indeed! Of course you could & should do some posts pregnancy-related, such as "Bio Oil-war against the stretchmarks", "Pregnancy mask or How to keep your face in check"... and "Pretty shades names that could be baby names"! ;)
ReplyDeleteSOOOOO FREAKINNNNG EXCCCIIIITED!! A haute baby - say no more!! Good luck darling, you certainly are glowing xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteWait, WHAT?! How did I miss that crucial info?
ReplyDeleteBest. News. Ever!