Monday, October 24, 2011

Haute and Stylish 150 Follower Giveaway!

YAY I'VE REACHED 150 FOLLOWERS! I'd like to thank each and every one of you for your continued support and kindness through my blogging journey with this fabulous giveaway!

Look Haute and Stylish everyday with these AWESOME prizes!

WIN a $200 Alannah Hill Gift Voucher and an YSL Rouge Volupte in "Fetish Pink"
Alannah Hill & YSL Giveaway

You can spend your Alannah Hill Voucher ONLINE! They will ship overseas and interstate, so there's no need to worry if you haven't got an Alannah store near you!

How to Enter:

  • Be a Google Friend Connect Follower (3 entries)- please let me know your GFC Name!

    • Blog about this giveaway (2 entries)- please link in the comments!
    • Tweet about this giveaway (2 entries)- please leave a link in the comments!
    • Let me know if you were one of the original 150 followers :)
    The Fine Print
    • Only follow Haute and Stylish if you genuinely like my blog and not because of the giveaway
    • Open internationally
    • Giveaway will close 25th November (my birthday) at 8pm
    • Winner will be chosen by Random Org
    • Winner will have 48 hours to respond, if no response, prize will be re-drawn
    • Please, no angry emails :(
    • I have purchased these gifts myself and with my own money
    Good luck everyone! And once again, THANKS SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING!

    Keep it Haute

    50 comments:

    1. Congrats on the 150! Technically it should be 151, since I follow you via my RSS feed and not through GFC.. =P but I've fixed that now.

      Hooray, I'm excited about the YSL!

      Twitter link: http://twitter.com/#!/becbeautiful/status/128646814894276608

      ReplyDelete
    2. Well, I totally follow you on GFC but the bloody thing keeps telling me to sign in so I don't know what the dealio is.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Congratulations on your 150 milestone!
      I follow on GFC and I am one of the 150 :)

      ReplyDelete
    4. GFC - Beauty Snippets

      I've folowed your blog originally through Google Reader but should've done so on GFC. Ah wells!

      Congrats on reaching such a great milestone xx

      ReplyDelete
    5. Oooh I am one of the GFC 150! Woo!

      hehe.

      GFC name is missy

      I got my first taste of YSL Volupte recently... Completely love it! Oh and I totally love your blog too and appreciated your fine print. This is true blog-love, not superficial giveaway grabbing. lol

      ReplyDelete
    6. Congratulations Beautiful! I follow you via GFC as Beauty and Bows xx

      Kisses, Melanie
      Beauty and Bows

      ReplyDelete
    7. update!
      ok now it's letting me see :D
      unfortunately I was only following you, I didn't go through GFC but now I have and my name is Shavonn :D
      and I was 154 but I have been subscribed for a while
      haha love your blog

      ReplyDelete
    8. I am one of your original 150 followers, and congrats!! I follow as eRiN, and I also tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/erinmacmahon/status/128746825879531520

      ReplyDelete
    9. Awesome giveaway! So generous (going to put my 100 follower giveaway coming up soon to shame haha)

      GFC name: Hannah
      Original follower :)
      Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/beautydwnunder/status/128779581162393600

      Hannah xox

      ReplyDelete
    10. Congratulations on 150! I know I'm somewhere in there :)

      GFC: Vita

      ReplyDelete
    11. YAY congratulations! I am a follower, and I am pretty sure I was one of the original 150 :)

      ReplyDelete
    12. Oh my god this giveaway is AMAZING!!!
      I'm follwing on GFC as Megan (original follower)
      Tweeted here: https://twitter.com/#!/littlemissmegsy/status/128792153110478848

      :)

      ReplyDelete
    13. I'm pretty sure I'm on GFC and an original follower and need no introduction :p

      Have tweeted!
      http://twitter.com/y_o_l_l_y/status/128794256071606273

      ReplyDelete
    14. Congrats honey! I'm already following you as Hair Romance

      Christina xx

      ReplyDelete
    15. Congratulations and what a generous comp, wow!!!

      I'm a pre-150 follower and my name is Lilian Harlow.

      ReplyDelete
    16. Wooohoo congrats babe! Keep up the great work! I am pretty sure I was an original follower and my name is misschew
      xx

      ReplyDelete
    17. I follow your blog through my Google Reader, so I'm 155 :(

      Anyway, great giveaway, and FAB prizes!

      x Dempeaux

      ReplyDelete
    18. Wow Anni this is such a generous prize, congrats on the blogging milestone :)

      ReplyDelete
    19. What an awesome prize! I'm one of the original 150 think i'm registered as Rachal @ Fashion Fantabulous.

      I also tweeted-

      http://twitter.com/#!/ausifashionluva/status/129386404898799617

      ReplyDelete
    20. Congrats on 150 followers!! Thanks for an this awesome giveaway :D
      GFC: Marianne
      Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/drmariannes/status/129435022833893376
      I was in the original 150 followers :)

      ReplyDelete
    21. I'm a newbie who found you via Twitter Recommends. Loving what I'm seeing x

      GFC as Kim-Marie Williams
      Tweeted as @kimbalikes

      ReplyDelete
    22. GFC Follower Name: Sharon Wong
      Blogged: http://shiyi-piggie.blogspot.com/2011/10/giveaway_27.html
      Tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/sharonshazza/status/129520059491168256

      Not sure if I was one of the 150 original followers :)

      ReplyDelete
    23. GFC: fatema

      email: fatimagill@live.com

      tweet: https://twitter.com/#!/FatemaGill/status/129594405408604161

      ReplyDelete
    24. Congratulations! Your giveaway sounds amazing :) I was definitely one of the frist 150 (yay!) and I tweeted about it for you -

      GFC - Sidney
      Twitter - SavvySidd
      http://twitter.com/#!/SavvySidd/status/130263846857351168

      ReplyDelete
    25. I'm following you Annica!
      GFC - Marusya V

      And I'm going to tweet now about your giveaway now! < - you'll see that!

      p.s.
      I badly need YSL and Alannah Hill

      ReplyDelete
    26. Hi Annica

      what amazing prizes, congrats on a great blog loved by many

      My GFC name is tkj81
      I tweeted about this giveaway
      https://twitter.com/#!/keepingupwitht/status/131602485600194561

      ReplyDelete
    27. I forgot to say that I was always following you, first 150!

      ReplyDelete
    28. hey hey! i saw tara of keeping up with me tweet about this and i'm a new reader. ps your cheeks are just awesome.

      GFC name is misskittycharms
      tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/misskittycharms/statuses/131604987125039104 haha!

      xoxo

      ReplyDelete
    29. Hi Annica:)
      My GFC is BethQuahSooJing
      Tweet https://twitter.com/BethQuahSooJing/status/131625827904389120
      Twitter handle@BethQuahSooJing
      Email: elizabethquah@gmail.com
      Congratulations and have a great week!

      ReplyDelete
    30. Congrats on 150 pretty lady!

      You know me! thegirlwithabow :D I was in the original 150 [I think?]

      xx

      ReplyDelete
    31. Hey Haute BFF!! VERY NICE GIVEAWAY! Congratulations babe.
      I follow on GFC as Sarah Cook (pretty sure I may have been top 150? The GFC on your blog is playing up atm and can't tell)

      I blogged about your giveaway here: http://hipnhaute.wordpress.com/2011/11/15/my-haute-bffs-giveaway/

      And I tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/hipandhaute/status/136298425296756736

      ReplyDelete
    32. I dont have a blog but I posted this link to facebook profile, hope thats ok
      http://hauteandstylish.blogspot.com/2011/10/haute-and-stylish-150-follower-giveaway.html

      ReplyDelete
    33. have tweeted @gherkkerry ttp://hauteandstylish.blogspot.com/2011/10/haute-and-stylish-150-follower-giveaway.html?spref=tw

      I dont know if i was part of the first 100 followers, but am honoured to be apart of the next!!! thanks for a chance :)

      ReplyDelete
    34. congrats on reaching 150! i'm a new follower and i'm really enjoying the content of your blog :)

      gfc: perfectflaw__
      email: perfectflaw__(at)hotmail.com

      xxx

      ReplyDelete
    35. Hi doll! Congrats on reaching 150+ Followers!

      --------------------------- I'm a new GFC Follower under: SAUCY | f. | BABY

      Thank you for the chance!

      saucy.baby21[at]gmail[dot][com]

      --- Nicole

      ReplyDelete
    36. I follow via GFC (collifornia) +3 entries
      Tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/collifornia/status/137687968579203072 +2 entries

      holliister at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    37. What a beautiful giveaway, thanks for the opportunity!
      Following via GFC as Di from Max The Unicorn (lately this is just coming up as Di, though).
      I'm not sure what number follower I was?
      email: djchilds at hot mail (dot) com
      Tweeted this fabulous giveaway here
      http://twitter.com/#!/ShinyGlitterBug/status/137788455282425857

      ReplyDelete
    38. FAB giveaway!!! I thought I entered earlier...but maybe I forgot! Followed already as Ling...and will I tweet this? YES... https://twitter.com/#!/xyling/status/137811480220418048

      DONE!!!

      ReplyDelete
    39. thanks for the giveaway and such a great blog:):) keep it up..more followers coming your way:)

      following as Thirteen and done twitting
      http://twitter.com/#!/sisilingling/status/137814719208751104

      ReplyDelete
    40. GFC: fatema
      email: mclasb11@hotmail.com

      tweet:https://twitter.com/#!/mclasb/status/137815677842112512

      blog page post: http://mycrazylifeandstuff.blogspot.com/p/current-giveaways.html

      i m a new follower

      ReplyDelete
    41. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    42. Enter me please!
      GFC: TGIF Malaysia
      email: jcjoannecheah@gmail.com
      tweet:http://twitter.com/#!/TGIFMalaysia1/status/138054246301048833
      blog post:http://tgifmalaysia.blogspot.com/2011/11/hauteandstylish-giveaway.html
      I'm a new follower

      ReplyDelete
    43. Hi from France! Congratulations!!!
      GFC : Costin Daniela
      I'm a new follower
      Tweeted:
      https://twitter.com/#!/DanyelaCostin/status/138074332248281088
      Twitter: @DanyelaCostin
      Email: danyela_costin@yahoo.com
      Bisous!!!

      ReplyDelete
    44. GFC: kristy.p

      I have only recently found your blog via a recommendation from 'love vulcanella', but I'm really enjoying it. I'm also in Brisbane and its so great to see a local girl offering such a stylish blog. Keep up the good work!

      email: kristy.parker@uqconnect.edu.au

      ReplyDelete
    45. GFC: evil_eva12
      I'm so glad this is international because I used to live in Sydney but I moved to New York so I would feel left out if it wasn't international. ;)
      I love your blog!

      evil_eva12 at hotmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    46. gfc: maryam.raazq
      e-mail: maryam.raazq@gmail.com
      twitter url: https://twitter.com/#!/maryam_razzaq/status/138524914692014080

      ReplyDelete
    47. I'm a new follower
      GFC: Lulu
      tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/LuluFleg/status/139287973836492800
      e-mail: redalepou(at)yahoo(dot)com

      ReplyDelete
    48. I'm following you via GFC!

      Francesca
      francivusk at hotmail dot it

      ReplyDelete
    49. Congratulations sweety! I was one of th original 150, I follow as emmabovary :D I'm a sucker for any giveaway with YSL *sighs*

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :) If you have any advice, questions, or just like to chat, please leave a comment!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...