Monday, April 4, 2011

What I'm Using Right Now

What I'm Using Right Now!

This was grabbed from Emily Anthology's blog. I love to know what everyone uses so please do a post like this on your blog! I hope y'all enjoy!

Shampoo: Schwartkopff Liquid Silk- at the moment I can't afford Salon Brand shampoo (I've been splurging at the make up counter) so this is a good substitute


Conditioner: Lush American Cream- beautifully conditioning and smells like a cabbage patch


Styling products: Salon Only Smooth and Defrizz cream with Moroccan Oil- this combination keeps my fine hair in place

Shower Gel: Palmolive Pure Cashmere- I have really really dry skin and this is incredibly moisturising! Love it!

Body moisturiser: Dove Body Lotion- it's so lovely and affordable!

Deodorant: Nivea Double Effect- I'm not so fond of this one but I'm not going to be wasteful and use it all :)

Fake Tan: Face of Australia Bronzer Fake Tan

Cleanser: Aveeno Active Naturals Cleanser. Review here

Toner: Don't use one- cleansers have evolved to a point where toners are no longer needed.

Exfoliator:  Cetaphil and Bicarb Soda- super gentle yet super effective

Peeling: I don't think I need peels yet... maybe when I'm a bit older

Mask: Lush Catastrophe Cosmetic. Review here

Serum: Currently looking for a good one! Please let me know what you all like!


Moisturizer: Aveeno Active Naturals Moisturiser

Primer: Chanel Shimmering Base Illuminiser- I'm still trialling it but a review will come!

Foundation & brush: Chanel Pro Lumiere in #20 blended with fingers- this foundation is perfect to blend with fingers!

Concealer: Bobbi Brown Correct and Conceal in Sand- LOVE IT! It's like 6 hours sleep in a compact!

Powder: Illamasqua Powder Foundation- love this powder. It never ever moves, even with exercise!

Blusher: Napoleon Blush Patrol- it has the right amount of shimmer, bronze and blushy goodness.

Bronzer: Face of Australia Pressed Bronzer- beautiful product. Really flatters my skin tone

Highlighter: Illamasqua highlighter in Halcyon (liquid) or Empreinte de Chanel (powder).


Eyeshadow base: Bobbi Brown or nude eyeshadow


Eyeshadows: Ombree Perlees de Chanel. Review here


Eyeliner: Chanel le Crayon Khol in Noir- blackest of black and it's so creamy and smooth. Perfect to apply and blend

Curler: I've been very blessed to have naturally curled lashes so I don't need curlers


Mascara: Napoleon Mesmerize Waterproof Mascara. This product is great for when I'm exercising as it doesn't run or move AT ALL and really lengthens and thickens my lashes.


Lipstick: Chanel Canotier, Chanel Monte Carlo, FOA Mineral Lip Shine review here-

Lipgloss: Illamasqua Torture (the perfect coral) or Rouse (the perfect pink)


Nail Colour: Revlon Powder Puff- a gorgeous matte lavender colour. Just stunning!

Thanks for reading Beauties! Please pay it forward and do your own list! I LOVE reading them and they are so much fun to write up!

Keep it Haute!

Anni xox

10 comments:

  1. Nice to see Illamasqua features in this list quite a lot :)

    We're all little Illamasqua addicts I say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh this shall be a fun post to do ;) I want my 1st Illamasqua... =( especially their lipgloss & pressed powder...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun post! I love reading things like these =) I just might do my own later today!
    xx
    http://obsessionstolivefor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm shaking my fist at you for having naturally curly lashes :)

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @makeupandmacaroons- Illamasqua will forever feature very heavily in my kit! Love it!

    @blushfully- We should go to the counter together! Shopping trip!!

    @Bethany- Thanks Bethany! Can't wait to read yours!

    @JenW- Bahaha that's the only good thing I've been blessed with naturally!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to share our beauty secrets! i love Revlon nail polishes & well, as you know all Chanel products!
    xoxo
    Marusya V
    http://crashingred.com
    p.s. I just did a review on Aesop. Have a look - would love to know what do you think!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fun post! you are inspiring me to do the same!!! hope u have a great day!

    <3 megan
    Come check out my Too Faced Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice blog , you are lucky you have chanel stuff , i m following you , you know even if my blog is in french there is translator in my blog .
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Megan- yay! I look forward to reading yours!

    @Beauty Combat- aww thanks! The only way I can afford Chanel is brvause I save on skincare and haircare. If I got "brand name" of everything I'd be in serious debt! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Check out my recent post on these questions http://blushfully.blogspot.com/2011/06/winter-2011-products-im-using-update.html =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :) If you have any advice, questions, or just like to chat, please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...