Friday, March 18, 2011

Liquid Metal Lip

In Brisbane today it's rather gloomy, grey and rainy (is that even a word!?) so I've gone a little bit CRAZY!

I thought to myself "What's the weirdest, most whacked out thing I can do with a lip!?" and LOW AND BEHOLD my Illamasqua Liquid Metal in "Surge" conveniently falls out of my make up bag and into my hot little hands!

>:-)

Here's a swatch of the colour:



AND HERE IT IS ON MY LIPS!

BOOM!

Go crazy? DON'T MIND IF I DO!!!

*runs of flailing arms wildly*

Keep it Haute!

Anni xox

6 comments:

  1. Wow that's some statement lip action! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok you are a bit crazy, LOL. Dare you to wear it out in public, say at the mega-meet that we're organising :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOOM! Ha love it! You crazy panda you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! That is a bold lippy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have gorgeous, symmetrical lips. I envy you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :) If you have any advice, questions, or just like to chat, please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...