Moving on... in comes Aveeno ACTIVE NATURALS!
I've seen the ads on TV for a little while and thought "What have I got to lose? I'll just give it a go!" And boy, let me tell you, I am converted!
A little bit about Aveeno ACTIVE NATURALS:
"ACTIVE NATURALS are ingredients derived from nature and uniquely formulated by AVEENO to deliver real skin results.
AVEENO has unlocked the true potential of nature's skin-enhancing secrets, with ingredients like soy, oatmeal and feverfew, which are uniquely formulated with patented processes that retain their full strength and purity.
Gentle, effective, clinically proven AVEENO ACTIVE NATURALS.
Recommended by US dermatologists for 60 years.
AVEENO is one of today's leaders in ACTIVE NATURALS technology, including oatmeal and soy, and will continue to develop innovative technologies around natural ingredients well into the future"
I also discovered that the creators of ACTIVE NATURALS decided to use soy extracts in their products due to workers in a soy processing factory having such smooth, even toned hands! Captivated by this find, they further researched soy has found that it harbours amazing benefits for the skin! Some of which are:
- Evens skin tone- blotchiness, pigmentation
- Smooths and softens skin texture
- Reduces the appearance of unwanted hair- improves hair softness, fineness and coarseness
- Moisturises skin
Here are some results from a clinical study Aveeno undertook to prove these benefits:
Data sourced from Aveeno website
Pretty amazing, huh!?
So what did I think of the product?
I've been using the Positively Radiant Cleanser and Daily Moisturiser for about 3 weeks and can honestly say I've seen a difference. The freckles on my face have slightly faded and my skin's texture is more even and subtle. I've even had compliments about how "clear" my skin has been looking!
The products come in a handy pump pack that delivers the perfect amount of solution for each use. The formulas are oil free, hypoallergenic, soap free and non-comedogenic making them perfect for anyone with sensitive skin. The Cleanser is perfect for dry skin as well as it is incredibly moisturising and gentle- it won't strip dermal layer after dermal layer off my face, but my skin still feels clean and rejuvenated!
The cleanser comes in a 200ml bottle and has so far lasted me 3 weeks with daily face washing. The moisturiser is 75ml and is also going strong after three weeks. That's fair dinkum value for money!
Aveeno ACTIVE NATURALS can be found in the beauty lane of your local supermarket and prices range from $8-$20. If you're on a budget and still want to have high quality skin care, I strongly recommend Aveeno! In all honesty, I think I'll be sticking with Aveeno even after I've won the lottery (this Saturday)!
The Aveeno ACTIVE NATURALS range right to left- Positively Radiant Facial Scrub, Positively Radiant Facial Pads, Positively Radiant Moisturiser, Positively Radiant Cleanser
Keep it Haute!
Anni xox



I've been wondering about this range for a while! I think I might try this next time my moisturiser runs out!
ReplyDelete