Thursday, January 19, 2012

Poison Ivy Nails!

So when I was playing around with photos for my new manicure and came up with this:


I immediately thought of this:


Isn't she awesome?! Of all the Batman Villains, my most favourite is POISON IVY! She's so sassy, sexy and awesome and I just love how she can kill you with a single kiss!

Originally, I was going to harp on about how this colour looked like Dorothy's Ruby Slippers, but seriously, Poison Ivy wins by a mile :D

Here's me posing with some random flora...




This polish is gel based (cured under UV light). It's a pink based red with red sparkles throughout (even though it photographs golden).

Hope you all enjoyed!

Keep it Haute!

Anni xox

6 comments:

  1. Brilliant red, so cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very artistic and fun post!! I love that polish - always a sucker for glitter and sparkles xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Vita! I'm a major lover of sparkles too :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :) If you have any advice, questions, or just like to chat, please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...