Wednesday, January 18, 2012

EOTD- YSL Ombres 5 Lumieres No. 11

This EOTD is thanks to my new YSL palette which I post about in my last post!

I've taken these photos 11 hours after I put the shadow on. All I've done is touch up concealer and combed my brows.




Products Used:
  • UDPP
  • YSL Ombres 5 Lumieres No. 11- Light Teal all over lid, Dark Emerald in socket and lower lash line
  • Revlon Stay Matte Khol Eyeliner in "Midnight Blue"
  • Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara
  • Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
In hindsight, I should have lined my lower lash line with white liner to make my eyes POP more... maybe next time!

Hope you enjoyed :D

Keep it Haute!

Anni xox

3 comments:

  1. Ooh sparkles, pretty! Love that liner on you, and I've been using Doll Eyes a bunch lately :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doll Eyes is the best mascara EVER! Totally loving it!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous colours on you! And wow that's some impressive wear.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :) If you have any advice, questions, or just like to chat, please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...