Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Current Fave iPhone App: "Princess Cam"!

I know I never post anything gadgety... but I just had to show you all this AWESOME iPhone App! It's called "Princess Cam" and it's a Photography App.

Basically, you can lighten your photo, add features such as eye contacts, fake eye lashes, blush, glasses, hearts, flowers and all the Princessy stuff you can dream of! It's so tacky it's awesome!

Here it is in action:

Grandad lightened with glasses and sparkly stuff

Mum lightened, false lashes and blush

Ziggy lightened with hearts (lol- he looks awful with this haircut!)

Purple eyes and white skin with sparkly stuff... aka Twilight Vampire

Brown eyes

Blue eyes

It's heaps of fun when you're bored and need something to do... it's cool also seeing how you look with different eye colours!

Buy it From: iTunes
RRP: $2.99

Let me know if you have any iPhone apps that you're loving right now! I'm kind of obsessed...

Hope you're all having fun on your holidays! Stay safe and...

Keep it Haute!

Anni xox

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha, that's a great one! At the moment, I'm obsessed with the akinator app!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Your Grandad is so cute.... I'm loving the instagram app and doodle jump right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :) If you have any advice, questions, or just like to chat, please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...