Sunday, November 20, 2011

FOTD- Simple and Chic

I stumbled across this tutorial by makeup guru Lisa Eldridge and got inspired to NOT wear eyeliner on my bottom lids. Big shock, I know, as I'm forever wandering around with eyeliner in my hand!

I've also pulled back on the foundation and blush- with this look "less is more"!

Here's the tutorial:


And here's my version...


On the eyes:
Chanel Illusion d'Ombre "Fantasme" all over the lid
Chanel Illusion d'Ombre "Illusoire" in the socket
Napoleon Perdis China Doll Eyeliner
Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara


On the lips:
Rouge Coco Shine "Evasion"
Currently LOVING this lip colour! OMG SO GOOD!



As they say, "Change is as good as a holiday!"

Do any of you get a little obsessed with a particular beauty product? Lip liner obsessed? Mascara hoarder? LET ME KNOW!

Keep it Haute!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Anni! Those Chanel shadows are lovely. I used to obsessed with liquid eyeliner, but I've been changing it up lately. I can feel myself being drawn back to it though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh so pretty! Love this look on you. You used so many products I want to try out haha do you like the doll eyes mascara?

    I don't really get obsessed with certain products over the other but once I find a look I love I tend to abuse it haha

    Hannah xo

    PS Loving the new look of your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so pretty!
    I love that lip colour, it is so pretty and it looks so nice on you!

    A bit off topic, I don't think I've ever used lip liner. Might have to get onto that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glittery! ^___^ You're lucky, you have those awesome bottom eyelashes to help pull it off. And omgwtf give me that lip colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luxe lippie love - that's one gorgeous shade of Chanel xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. VERY pretty! My obsession would be bronzer, I just don't feel 'done' unless I've got a little on.

    Kisses, Melanie
    Beauty and Bows

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the freshness of this look - gorgeous Annica!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :) If you have any advice, questions, or just like to chat, please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...