Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Winner of the Haute and Stylish Giveaway Announced!

CRACK OPEN THE CHAMPAGNE BECAUSE WE HAVE A WINNER!

After the drama of not having Internet reception over the weekend (I was on holidays) I can FINALLY announce the winner for the Haute and Stylish giveaway!

AND THE WINNER IS....

NO 67- LILLIAN HARLOW!

Congratulations Lillian! Please contact me via email: hauteandstylish@gmail.com to redeem your prize!

A massive thanks to everyone who entered. I plan to host more giveaways in the coming months!

The winner was chosen by Random.Org. There is no screen picture as I don't know how to do a screen picture. Thanks

Keep it Haute!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! My! Goodness!!!

    I just came to check out your latest blog post and there was this wonderful news! Thank you SO much. My fiance officially thinks I am crazy now because as I sat on the couch squealing it took him a few minutes to make sense of what I was trying to tell him *laughs*. I have adored Alannah Hill -forever- and I have been dying to try a Rouge Volupte for so long. I am excited beyond words! Thank you :D Email sent!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :) If you have any advice, questions, or just like to chat, please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...