It's YSL so I had to get it straight away, being the brand whore that I am!
This lipstick screams "1950's Pin Up". It's bright, bold, sexy and adventurous. You can't be a shrinking violet wearing THIS shade!
I give you YSL No 28 Hot Fuchsia:

The Official Image
My Image
As you can see, it's a very bright, blue based pink with a matte finish. It's quite moisturising too!
I've blotted it down quite heavily for these photos- it's just far too bright for work wear!
I recommend this shade if you want to do a statement lip, but are sick of red! It will really make blue eyes pop and looks fantastic on cool skin tones.
Keep it Haute!




Ooooh!!! You rock that pink so well! Love this statement look!
ReplyDeleteYou have lovely full lips hun!
Wow this looks exactly like the kind of pink I've been looking for!
ReplyDeleteIt looks soo good on you !! I love bright pink lipsticks, the brighter the better
ReplyDeletexx
I luuuuurve hot pink lippies! And they must love you, you look great with it on! I have a few but am always after more, I love bright shades and pink is pretty wearable
ReplyDeleteDAMN you have the best lips girlie! :D
ReplyDeleteGorgeous shade, suits you! Now I want YSL too!
ReplyDeletexoxo
I love these sorts of pinks. xoxo
ReplyDeleteAaawww I'm so happy you love it and that it works so much way way better on you than on me! =)
ReplyDeleteI love this pop of colour on your lips, the pink looks great with that top you have on.
ReplyDeletepink is soooo your color hon :))) you look beautiful!!
ReplyDeletePrettay! Please do a swatch at full force, I'd love to see it. ^__^
ReplyDelete