Sass & Bide collaborate with an Australian beauty brand. Want to know more? Head to Pink Diva Beauty for the the latest beauty goss.
Dr Naomi at Beauty is the Promise of Happiness shares how to avoid looking like a Real Housewife of Anywhere: Gradually growing lips with dermal filler.
Ahalya from Bug's Beauty Blog tries out Revlon's Colorburst Lipstick in Peach to find out what all the fuss is about.
FOTD featuring Chi Chi "Cat Lashes"
I found these lashes at Target for $8! I couldn't resist- they were so pretty! I forgot to take a pic of them myself so thanks to Hair and Makeup Overload for this one:
Face:
Maybeline Dream Mousse Liquid Foundation
Maybeline Dream Matte Powder
FACE OF AUSTRALIA Stick Foundation as concealer
Illamasqua Undereye Concealer
Bourjois Blush in "Rose"
Eyes
Maybeline "Falsies" Mascara
Chanel Khol Eyeliner in "Noir"
Chi Chi Eyelashes
Lips
Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick in "Boudouir"
See? I don't only JUST wear Chanel!
Keep it Haute!
![]() Join the B.F.F. Network |




you look so darling and lovely!!! beautiful doll-like features--WOW!!!
ReplyDeletethose lashes are so pretty!
ReplyDeletegorgeous! love me some lashes! lol x
ReplyDeleteYou look SO adorable with these lashes and the perfect pink Chanel pout!
ReplyDelete