Tuesday, August 2, 2011

BBBE Jurlique Event 2011

When I received the invite to the Jurlique event, I squealed to Alberto "I'M GOING TO A JURLIQUE EVENT!"

To which he replied "Dere-lique?" (You know, from Zoolander?)

My reply:


No Alberto, as in JURLIQUE, the second highest selling skin care range in Australia? Made with all Australian products farmed in Australia? MEN!

Anyway, I thought I'd share with you some fun happy snaps from the night... more serious reviewing posts to come soon!

The night was hosted in the Jurlique store in the brand spanking new Wintergarden on Queen Street. We were greeted by the stunning staff and area manager (who is FRENCH by the way! Her accent was like WOAH) with bubbles and canapes.

This is the new "Ultra Firm and Lift" range

"Purely Age Defying" and happiness inducing Ultra Firm and Lift Cream- this was what the night was all about.

Mmmm Jasmine hand cream- how cute are the little packs!?

Make way for Passion fruit Lemon Curd Meringue goodness!

And now the laughs begin...

Yolly from Shopping Intervention sucking on some sushi with beautiful Tegan smiling on!

Dana from Blushfully making sure she snabs a drink...

Before posing with said drink *.*

Sarah from Hip and Haute and Tegan getting all paparazzi up in here.

Sarah with my blogging guru Nikki from Styling You- what a role model

Nikki with the beautiful French Area Manager

Yolly looking radiant...as usual... I want her skin.

Sarah is super psyched about the gift bags!

Me and Yolly doing the "Myspace Shot"

GROUP SHOT!

Some candid group shots.. watch Sarah's face!
hahahaha!





CHEESE!

What a fun night! I'd like to say a huge thanks to Jurlique for putting on such a fun event- it was GREAT! Thanks!!

Keep it Haute!

 



9 comments:

  1. Bahahaha I love my face in the second last photo! I'm like "grr get back here tegan". hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Hipnhaute- totally classic! It makes me laugh everytime I look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time :) Congrats on the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BWAHAHAHA you caught me "snatching a drink" ;p you cracked me up, lady!

    was so good to see all youse again ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha "with tegan smiling on".... I look slightly scary haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so bummed I couldn't come, and now I'm totally jealous XD Tbh if I didn't have uni I would've come just for those amazing sounding meringues haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahaha my partner made the same joke about Derelique and posted a scene from Zoolander on my fb... MEN, all the same lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :) If you have any advice, questions, or just like to chat, please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...