Monday, July 4, 2011

Resignation FOTD

Today I resigned from my job. I'm very happy and am planning on pursuing a career in what I'm most passionate about- make-up and beauty.

Today I wanted a bold, strong makeup so I chose purple and orange as my feature colours!

This pic was taken at the end of the day- please forgive the tired looking skin!

I don't know if I like the silver on the inner corners of the eyes... what do you think?

Face
Chanel Pro Lumiere No 20
Maybeline Stay Matte Powder in "Cream"
Illamasqua Undereye Concealer 210

Cheeks
Illamasqua Powder Blush "Lover"

Eyes
Chanel Perlee de Chanel eyeshadow- purple shade
Some random silver eyeshadow I found in the bottom of my makeup case
Napoleon China Doll Gel Liner in Black
Chanel Sublime Mascara in Black

Lips
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in "Liberte"

I don't think it's my best FOTD but I wanted to share as today is a pretty big day for me!

I hope you enjoyed!

Keep it Haute

Anni xox

14 comments:

  1. Congrats hun. Go pursue your dreams, you'll be wonderful at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Good luck for the future, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this face really shows off how pretty you are naturally!
    Go catch your dreams!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, so proud of you! That's a really courageous thing to do. All the best with starting a new career! Lilit xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the smokey eye with the pop of silver, even more so with the orange lips! Good luck with your new career change :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys! I'm really excited and happy about my new ventures :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!! That's so awesome! Good luck with pursuing your new career!

    I totally need to do this but don't have the guts quite as of yet...haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on making the move, am considering making a similar move myself. All the best! I love this look and the pop of silver looks great

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you look gorgeous sweetie ^^

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfectly named lipstick! Congrats and enjoy the next step!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great look for a big day! Good luck with the next step!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Liberte looks gorgeous on you, wow!!
    And congratulations, so impressed with you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE LOVE LOVE and seriously now I'm lemming Liberte so badly - like, I need it and I'd be complete HAHAHA!! All the best for the future - I will always be here for support and much loves hehehe xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely love the lippie...gorgeous! All the best with the future:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :) If you have any advice, questions, or just like to chat, please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...