Monday, July 4, 2011

New Illamasqua Collection- Magenta Muse

I'm really excited to show you all the newest Illamasqua collection- Magenta Muse!

Unfortunatly, it hasn't hit Australian stores yet but as soon as I know when it'll be here I'll let you all know! Silly Australia's behind in EVERYTHING!!

Without further ado, here's Magenta Muse!



Nail Varnish- Muse

Nail Varnish- Poke


Nail Varnish- DWS


Sheer Lipgloss- Tantrum


Lipstick- Underworld


So you do guys like this collection? Will you get anything? I'm going to get EVERYTHING! :D

Keep it Haute

Anni xox

6 comments:

  1. oooh I love the pictures that they have for this one, they are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I loveee the images!! The plum purple colors are gorrrgeous! =) might consider the lippie ;) I'm wanting to try out their nail polishes too but I guess we'll see, won't we ;) HAHAHA you're gonna get... EVERYTHING!! gotta love ya, Anni ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gloss and lipstick will be mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very random, but I DIE for those rings!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anything purple's on my radar!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wasn't too excited for this collection (love the promo photos though!) but I'm excited to see Tantrum in person :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :) If you have any advice, questions, or just like to chat, please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...