Wednesday, July 6, 2011

"No Make Up" Make Up FOTD

After watching the ultra-inspiring tutorial by Lisa Eldridge, below, on "No Make Up" make up I decided I just HAD to try it (after plucking up courage from my adoring partner, Alberto).

Here's the tutorial:




So, usually I never leave the house without a face full of slap, so this was a bit of a challenge for me. I almost felt naked walking through the doors at work and I could just tell everyone was double glancing at my bear face. Here it is:

Face
Chanel Pro Lumiere Foundation #20
Illamasqua Undereye Concealer
Face of Australia Stick Foundation as concealer

Cheeks
Illamasqua Cream Blush in Laid
Illamasqua Gleam Cream as highlighter

Eyes
Chanel Sublime Mascara
Napoleon Perdis Eyeliner Pencil in Brown smudged into the lash line

Lips
The Body Shop Custom Lip and Cheek Tint

I'm really going to miss taking FOTD pics at work- I have the BEST lighting there :(

I got some really lovely feedback from my co-workers saying that I looked really "pretty" and "natural". One male co-worker even said I had "some what attractive features"! WIN!

Will any of you guys try this look? I think I'll wear this on a lazy Sunday- as pretty as it is, it's just not "me" and I feel self conscious. Bring on the dark shadow!!

Keep it Haute!

Anni xox

8 comments:

  1. You look so pretty! I love going without eye shadow for a day and just enhancing my lashes. So much less work and still a nice effect :)

    love your blog :)

    <3 Sidd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched this tutorial too, love lisa she is just soooo good! You did really well re-creating it, i might have to give it a go too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous look and fresh!! I like natural no makeup makeup look from time to time hehehe and Lisa Eldridge oh she's classic!

    And.. Laid!!! I'm still in love with it hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haute! I love Lisa Eldridge. After watching this video, I've been rocking the natural look quite a lot. (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning and fresh. The lip tint is so pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this tutorial by Lisa when I saw it. I think your interpretation is just lovely. I am especially green-eyed over your eye liner application - because I can't do it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :) If you have any advice, questions, or just like to chat, please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...