Friday, July 15, 2011

Last Day At Work FOTD NOTD OOTD HOTD

July 15th was my LAST DAY AT WORK and I was so excited! I thought I'd share with you all my FOTD, NOTD, OOTD and HOTD!

FOTD




This is my "go to" look- it never fails!

Face:
Chanel Pro Lumiere Foundation #20
Illamasqua Undereye Concealer #210
FACE OF AUSTRALIA Foundation Stick for Concealer
Maybeline Dream Matte Powder

Cheeks
Illamasqua Lover Powder Blush
Physicians Formula Bronzing Mosaic for Contour

Eyes
Illamasqua Highlighter in Halcyon as primer
Perlee de Chanel Eyeshadow (black) washed over lid and blended
Napoleon Perdis China Doll Eyeliner in Black
Maybeline Falsies Mascara in Black

Brows
Benefit Brows A Go Go

Lips
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy


OOTD and HOTD

I tried to get a half decent pic of my outfit but failed :( I wasn't going to ask someone to take a pic of me... that's weird (I think so anyways)



Basically, hair was roughly curled with a GHD and pinned messily at the back into a bun.

Outfit:
Anise Cape (black and white)
Metallicus Tank
Target belt
Hussy black pants
Guess watch

NOTD and I guess ROTD (ring of the day)


NOTD
OPI Pirates of the Carribean Planks a Lot

I tried and tried to photgraph this polish but look what the camera decided to do :(

Y U DO THIS?!

ROTD
Not sure of the brand but it's from Miss Savage in Stones Corner

Some of my friends took me out to Ortiga afterwards for drinks and tapas. Too much wine and not much food has given me a headache today :\ No regrets.
Mmmm Ortiga Tapas

Hope you all enjoyed! I DID!

Keep it Haute

Anni xox

7 comments:

  1. You look so pretty ^^ and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your nail colour :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Planks A Lot, such a pretty colour!
    Loving your ring too. Can I put in a request for more ROTD posts? Lol.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything looks rad! congrats on leaving, onward and upward x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, you hawt stuff!! You really make me want to go and get Pro Lumiere and Lover blush lol!

    xoxo to going forward~!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute and funky at the same time! I love ur style! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG LOVE IT! You look so beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwh your hair and eye makeup are SO CUTE :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :) If you have any advice, questions, or just like to chat, please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...