In comes Boutique Accessories; a "virtual mirror" online (via your webcam) that allows you to try before you buy.
How? Well let's watch this handy video...
Pretty cool hey? I know I'm blown away (and how cute is the cuff at the end? I need to get me one of those) AND all of these accessories are AUSTRALIAN! Double win!
To celebrate the launch of the Virtual Mirror, Boutique Accessories are holding a competition with the prize being $400 worth of accessories!
How does one enter? Easy!
For your chance to win Boutique Accessories items worth $400 simply:
Tell us in 25 words or less where you would like to wear your favourite Boutique Accessories item.
How to enter:
2. Take a picture of yourself using the Virtual Mirror wearing you preferred item
3. Tell us in 25 words or less where you would like to wear your favourite Boutique Accessories item
4. Submit your entry and virtual mirror photograph to: costumerservice@boutiqueaccessories.com.au OR post your entry to the Boutique Accessories Facebook Page
Yeah... I want $400 worth of extra jewelry so I'm entering...
So what are you waiting for? ENTER NOW!
Keep it Haute!
Anni xox
I am in no way compensated for this giveaway. I am under no obligation to advertise this giveaway. I just want my readers to know how fabulous it is :)
wow, isnt technology amazing!
ReplyDeleteAussie Aussie Aussie!oi oi oi!
ReplyDeleteCrazy technology, love it.
I've tagged you, btw, in my latest post=)
xx
Thanks so much for the post! Good luck in the competition
ReplyDelete