So I've been *trying* to perfect my contouring technique and thought I'd ask my awesome beauty friends to help me out!
Here is my attempt:
Contour Product- Physician's Formula Bronzing Mosaic Powder
Do you think it's too thick/not long enough/anything else?? Do you think I should get a lighter shade or is this one ok? Should I round it up to my temples more?
PLEASE HELP ME!
Keep it Haute
Anni xox
Hun I think it's perfect, you've done a great job of contouring so no need to do anything differently at all. And the colour is perfect for your skintone, so stick with that colour.
ReplyDeleteLilit
xo
I think it looks great!! Good job xo
ReplyDeleteI think it looks absolutely fine (really pretty in fact!) but if I were to nitpick, maybe make it a little thinner - don't take it down quite so low? :) I'm a really big fan of contouring the temples and forehead but I don't think you need it.
ReplyDeletePERFECTO! Gosh my BFF is a minx... reow!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous absolute!! Looks amazing - now I want to see the face front lol you know I'm huge on contouring too whether it's with contour color or blush etc lol and even I'm still trying to perfect mine!
ReplyDelete