Tuesday, June 28, 2011

RUSK Sensories Bright Shampoo and Conditioner Review

I was kindly provided with some exciting hair products to sample from Hair, Beauty and Things (check out their website for awesome deals on hair and beauty!). Today I will be reviewing the RUSK Sensories Bright Shampoo and Conditioner.


Some of the RUSK Range

I've been trialling these products for about 4 weeks and can confidently say I'm incredibly impressed! I've been slowly lightening my hair (to blonde from black) and needed a fantastic shampoo and conditioner that would tone the brassiness and reduce breakage/split ends. Oh, and did I mention I straighten and back comb my hair every day? Yeah... I need some hardcore conditioning and brightening products...

Bright Shampoo and Conditioner


Bright Shampoo

"Removes yellow and brassy tones on white, grey, highlighted or blonde hair. Restores shine and brightness"

This is a fantastic shampoo. It cleans, conditions and brightens the hair (thanks to the infusion of lavender and chamomile) whilst effectively removing brassy tones. This shampoo (as with all Rusk products) also features Compressed Formula Technology, meaning you can use 30-50% less product and achieve twice the performance! Use less, spend less! GENIUS!

Rusk Sensories Bright Shampoo


RRP: $9.30 for 400ml



Bright Conditioner

"Rusk Sensories Bright Chamomile and Lavender Brightening Conditioner. Awaken the senses while instantly revitalises and brightening dull, lifeless, silver, white and blonde hair"

This conditioner is a little powerhouse. It's managed to smooth and soften my incredibly chemically damaged hair and it's also lightened my locks too! I love the handy pump applicator meaning I get the perfect dose of product each time without overdosing (I have a tendency to squeeze an orange sized ball of conditioner into my hair). It's made my hair so shiny, I can almost hear a *BING* when I look in the mirror! This conditioner also contains Compressed Formula Technology.

Rusk Bright Conditioner

RRP: $9.30 for 250ml


So Hauties, I have some samples to pass on (I was given far too much to sample all by myself- that's how generous Hair, Beauty and Things are!), so if you'd like to review Rusk on your blog please leave a comment with your email and I'll be in contact!
 
I hope you enjoyed this review as much as I enjoyed trialling for it!
 
In the meantime,
 
Keep it Haute!
 
Anni xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :) If you have any advice, questions, or just like to chat, please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...