Saturday, June 18, 2011

FOTD- Joli Comme Une Pêche

Roughly translated means "Pretty as a peach".

The inspiration for this FOTD is a Chanel lip pencil in "Peche"- a gorgeous soft orange colour that would look stunning on any skin tone!

Peche swatch- isn't is gorgeous!?


FOTD:

Face:
FACE OF AUSTRALIA Primer
FACE OF AUSTRALIA Mineral Therapy Foundation in Beige
Illamasqua Undereye Concealer UC210
Illamasqua Concealer CC200
FACE OF AUSTRALIA Powder in Outback Translucent

Cheeks:
Illamasqua Cream Blush in Laid
Illamasqua Gleam Cream
Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Hollow to contour

Eyes:
Chanel Khol eyeliner Pencil in Noir smudged all over lid
Benefit Brows a Go Go for eyebrows

Lips
Chanel Lipliner pencil in Peche

I hope you guys enjoyed this look! I've been wearing it to work most days- it's quick and easy and I think it's quite pretty :)

Keep it Haute

Anni xox

5 comments:

  1. Indeeeeddd!! 'tis pretttyyy so pretttyy peachhyy just the perfect peach! I still haven't found the right peach for me. Though strangely enough I've been loving the shade red - I want red scarf and red lipsticks LOL! =) FOA & Illamasqua yay! and yes, chanel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reow! Gorgeous colour on a gorgeous lady. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love peachy coral lip colours <3 and wtf you have such nice eyebrows and lashes! Not fair :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the doe-eyed look with the peach lips - very pretty :) I've been getting into the peach lipstick look lately too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe love how you wrote the colour with the lipstick, very cute.
    Loving the peach lips, I'm no where near brave enough to wear orange
    Iips but can definitely give peach a go!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :) If you have any advice, questions, or just like to chat, please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...