Friday, June 17, 2011

Current Perfume Obsession

FYI- I'm having a little Chanel obsession at the moment which I'm sure none of you have picked up. I've been trawling all things Chanel on the interwebs and stumbled across the Chanel Coco Mademoiselle campaign staring Keira Knightly.

I fell in love with it immediately.

Watch the vid and you'll see why....



If it's a man's world, then women are the Gods- or at least that's what I think (and I'll stick to it). There's nothing I love more than women out-smarting men, and using their beauty and femininity to do so is even better.

SO! If Keira can do it by solely wearing this perfume, then I can too, no? I MADE THE PURCHASE IMMEDIATELY.

The Verdict!

Oh gosh this perfume is lovely. It wears really nicely on the skin for about 9 hours without needing to reapply. I've had comments at work such as "I knew you'd been here 'cos I could smell you" and "Oh gee that's a nice scent" "Did the Goddess of Amazement just walk through the corridor?!" Disclaimer- Quotes may not actually be word by word accurate.

And Alberto likes it too which is a big plus. He has the same scent receptors in his nose as an Alsation and isn't afraid to loudly exclaim when a scent is off. So far he's said "Hmmm that's alright" which in normal terms is:
"HOLY BATMAN WHAT AN AMAZING SMELL"


The Perfume:

Notes:

Top notes: orange, bergamot, mandarin, Tunisian curaƧao


Middle notes: morning rose, Italian jasmine, ylang-ylang, mimosa

Base notes: Indonesian patchouli, Haitian vetiver, Bourbon vanilla, white musk, opoponax, tonka bean


RRP: $185.00- $220.00
Available: Chanel Boutiuqes, Myer, David Jones

Visit Chanel Online for more information

Which perfumes are you in love with at the moment? I'm looking for one that's a LITTLE bit cheaper for day wear!

Keep it Haute!

Anni xox

3 comments:

  1. sounds amazing! will have to test it next time im shopping xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love using Clinique Happy for everyday wear..it's a pretty light perfume

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this too!! High Five to Chanel love. I'm currently loving Shiseido and Benefit too (along with Illamasqua, Chanel you know.. ^^) I still haven't got around to get this one though... daily I usually wear Versace Woman these days

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :) If you have any advice, questions, or just like to chat, please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...