Sunday, June 5, 2011

FOTD Illamasqua Mistress

Major lolz at my shirt- it's Alberto's and I wear it to bed!

Anywho on with the look! I wanted a really simple "day" look which had my lips as the main feature. Lately it's been all about the lips and brows so I have been experimenting my own interpretation of the trend. I don't mind it, to be honest! AND I got the approval from the boy! WIN!

Face
Le Blanc de Chanel Sheer Illuminating Base
Chanel Pro Lumiere Foundation #20
Illamasqua Concealer CC200
Bobbi Brown Correct and Conceal in Sand

Cheeks
Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Hollow to contour cheek bones and nose
Illamasqua Gleam Cream as highlighter
Illamasqua Cream Blush in Laid
I wanted to keep the cheeks very subtle yet still glowy- unfortunately no matter what angle/light I tried to shoot in, the camera couldn't really pick up my cheeks :( You have to trust me that it was ultra glowy!

Brows
Benefit Brows A Go Go

Eyes
Sublime de Chanel Mascara
Chanel Khol Pencil in Black- really really lightly applied and smudged into oblivion

Lips
Illamasqua Intense Gloss in Mistress

So there's the look! It took less than 10 minutes and I think it's a bit of all right... considering my makeup application usually takes about 25 minutes every day :\

Hope you all enjoyed this post!

I'd love to hear what your every day makeup routine is!

Keep it Haute!

Anni xox

7 comments:

  1. I totally enjoyed this post. Not in a creepy way (maybe it was creepy you'll never know!) Bloody Illamasqua fiends... :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! Ive been trying to do a look 'on me' where I could do really bright lips and not too much else where. this is great x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lipstick's a really pretty colour!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the whole look, it's simple and chic. Mistress looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty! That lip color is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. La la la!! Love love love!! I spot some Illamasqua products I'm lemming! Oh! Ah! And Chanel foundation!!!! Ooh!! You totally rock this look, Anni - sexay!

    Hahaha Yolly... creepy creepy you.. haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :) If you have any advice, questions, or just like to chat, please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...