Sunday, June 5, 2011

What's In The Bag, Baby?

I've been tagged by Yolly from Shopping Intervention to do this post. Check out her blog- she's pretty amazing!

I'm a little embarrassed to show you the contents of my bag. You see, the ladies in my family have a "thing" for carrying around copious amounts of needless objects in their bag. My mother, sisters, grandmother, great grandmother all do it, so basically it's in my genes to be a pack horse. Perhaps our family were Gypsies in the past...

Here it is...


Contents in Clockwise Order:

Bag- Guess by Marciano bought from David Jones
Wallet- Louis Vuitton
Illamasqua Brush Roll
My keys- It's a HUGE chain for only one key...
Sally Hansen Hand Moisturiser
Neurofen Gel for Sports Injuries
Pens x3
Parking Fine
Headphones
GO Card (for public transport)
5 Gum
Dior Sunglasses
Random container (it has no use)
Chanel Coco Madmoselle Perfume
Clear makeup case (easy to find what you're looking for) with foundation, blush, concealer x 2, mascara, black liner, Gleam Cream, blending sponge, eye shadow
Dove Wild Rose deodorant
Work ID
Jila Mints
Lifestyle You Mirror Compact
piCture pOlish Metallic Mush Nailpolish
Bloom Lipbalm
Lipsticks x 6
Lip balm x 2
Lipgloss x 1
Garage door opener (for Mum's house)
Pencil sharpener

THAT'S IT!

I'm off to clean out my bag now... it's beyond a joke. Do I REALLY need 6 lipsticks, 3 balms AND a lip gloss?! SHEESH ANNICA!

I tag everyone who reads this to do their own "What's In The Bag" post- link it to me in the comments!

Keep it Haute!

Anni xox

9 comments:

  1. Wow! You really do carry a lot in your bag :P

    This looks like fun, I think I'll have to do a bag post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OoOoOoO I'm so doing this when I get a chance :o). Hahaha you sound kinda like me with lippies. They chucked in your bag and forgotten about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. O_O Haha, you sure do carry a lot :P I guess you're the one everyone turns to when they need something?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot believe how many lip products you tote around with you, woman. You must have incredible lips at all times. d:

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, u do carry around a lot! after seeing urs i realized that i had a few things missing when i did mine. My keys because they were hanging up in my house and my sunglasses because they were in my car, oh and my mints because my 3 yr old got into my bag the night befire and ate the entire pack! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry, I carry around a ton of stuff too hehe.
    I found six lip balms in my bag the other day. The worst is going into shops and every time they ask to see my bag, I'm sure they think I've stolen stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL so cute... you carry 6 lipsticks (I spotted a few Chanel there ;) lol)!! and even nail polish? Even Illamasqua whole brush set? Wow, girl!!
    But I must say, you do have luscious lips at all times!!

    I'm yet to do my "What's in my bag" hehe - I'll try and do a vid ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My gosh, you're as bad as me!! Throw about 3 sets of earrings and a pair of prescription glasses in and you've got my handbag all over (my bag is even Guess too)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm amazed at how you can carry all that around..lol, still I love these sort of post might have to do one myself:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :) If you have any advice, questions, or just like to chat, please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...