Hey Haute Stuff!
Here is my Earth Angel inspired FOTD... As in I used "earthy" colours to create this look :)
Fringe at the front
This shadow and lip colour makes me eyes look green :) YAY
Fringe at the side
Less white light used in this pic so the colours appear d
Look Breakdown:
Face
Chanel Pro Lumiere No. 20
FACE OF AUSTRALIA Powder in Outback Translucent
Bobbi Brown Correct and Conceal in Sand
Cheeks
Illamasqua Bronzer in Writhe
Eyes
Illamasqua Bronzer used in eye socket to contour
Napoleon Perdis Eyeliner in Chocolate Brown
Illamasqua Volumising Mascara
Lips
Chanel Lip Liner in Peche
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Canotier
Hope you enjoyed this look! I think it's perfect for Autumn- the browns and oranges imitate the leaves changing colour!
Keep it Haute
Anni xox
Very pretty! X
ReplyDeleteI love this look, so pretty and easy to wear! I haven't been wearing eye liner in my waterline for quite a while now.. but I think it's about time I brought it back =)
ReplyDeletexx
You look absolutely stunning!
ReplyDeleteYou look soo gorgeous!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing! I wish I had your skills xx
ReplyDelete