I'm loving Rachel's choices (makeup, hair, outfits EVERYTHING) at Cannes this year. She's chosen shades that really compliment her complexion without looking too "tried hard" or "overstyled". I honestly can't fault one of these looks- she's nailed it! HOORAH!
And no pink hair... thank GOSH!
Rachel McAdams looking Haute in Cannes 2011:
Polished Day Wear- The white of this Maxime Simoens dress, softly tousled blonde hair (Cloud Nine perhaps?), peaches and cream complexion and soft makeup makes for one drop dead gorgeous Rachel! Peep toe nude heels complete this look perfectly. I can't fault this outfit- 12/10!
In Monique Lhuilier bustier and pants- LOVE IT! Soft neutrals- THE colours fair skinned blondes should wear! Rachel looks sexy and toned in this bustier which hugs her bust perfectly and those high waisted pants look stylish, not frumpy! Fuss free hair and red lips complete this look perfectly. I'd wear this to a cocktail party, fo sure!
In Marchesa showing just the right amount of skin without being tarty. I LOVE this dress and think it's ultra sexy, different and daring! I know a lot of people don't like it but OH WELL! I'd wear this to one of Alberto's Dental dinners- I'd sure stand out there!
A close up of Rachel's hair and make up! I love how you can't tell where the dress starts on her decolletage!
Who was your standout at Cannes? Who failed miserably for you (*COUGH Sarah Jessica Parker COUGH*)
Thanks for reading! And as always...
Keep It Haute
Anni xox




I like that red dress too! The first dress (white) one is so chic too.. Rachel McAdams yay! She's so cute...
ReplyDelete