Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Vixen Lips: YSL Spellbinding Violet

Remember in this post, here when I said I was going to get this lipstick?:

 
YSL  Rouge Volupte Perle Spellbinding Violet

Well I got it and this is the look I've come up with! (PS- This lipstick is a biatch to apply- it turns out very blotchy)




This colour is just incredible and I love it to death HOWEVER it is really really hard to apply. Even with a brush I just couldn't get the colour even. Such a shame for an expensive lipstick as well.

To make it even more Vixen-like (and silly), I've added a beauty spot!





Like I said, I love the colour, but not the formula :( So if you're looking for a gorgeous berry colour such as this, I suggest you look elsewhere.

Buy it From: Myer, David Jones, Strawberrynet
RRP: $48

Do you guys have any recs for me? I hear the Tom Ford one is incredible!!

Keep it Haute!

Anni xox




10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! You have such a beautiful face, and that lipstick is to die for! Totally worth the difficult application ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pain! The colous is nice though, and I love the pic of you with a beauty spot!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol- thanks! It's just come eyeliner smudged on!

      Delete
  3. Maybelline colour sensational actually have a great lipstick in that shade!
    You give me fringe envy in every post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ZOMG I bet the Maybelline one is heaps cheaper too!! Thanks so much for the rec!!

      Delete
  4. YSL and a bad formula...hmmm, maybe I should try a cheaper brand.

    BTW am running a global Valentine’s Day Beauty Blog Swap if you are interested in signing up. A great way to make new friends globally, send some love and receive a nice Valentine’s surprise! You can sign up here

    http://beastandbeauty.wordpress.com/2012/01/24/the-beast-beauty-valentines-beauty-blog-swap/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think many could pull off this shade, but you pull it off wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I'm sure you could pull this colour off fine!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :) If you have any advice, questions, or just like to chat, please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...