I hope you all had a wonderful 2011 and look forward to an even greater 2012.
For my first post of the year I'd like to change things up a bit and do a "Fancy Dress" look!
I got my inspiration for this post from Chanel's "Paris to Bombay" show:
This look can be worn to fancy dress parties, Bollywood parties, whatever! Onto my interpretation!
Chanel Matte Lumiere Foundation
Maybeline Fit Me Concealer
Chanel Vitalumiere Powder
Cheeks
Illamasqua Lover Powder Blush
Illamasqua Rude Cream Blush
Eyes
China Doll Gel Liner
The Body Shop Black Eyeshadow
Lancome Hypnose Mascara
Lips
Chanel Coraline Lipliner
Chanel Rouge Coco Rose Dentelle
And with my fringe down...
Let me know what you think- it's my first "Fancy Dress" look, so please be kind :)
Keep it Haute!
Anni xox

OH EM GEE
ReplyDeleteDO MORE!
Great look Anni, you nailed it! Hope you don't mind I have added you to my blogroll! Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteYou look so amazing, the eye makeup really accentuates your eyes! What a great idea for a fancy dress party.
ReplyDeletexx Melanie
OMG babe, I LOVE it! You've done such a fabulous job, and you totally rock that eye makeup! xo
ReplyDeleteOne word. Stunning.
ReplyDeletelove the eyes!!!!u r gorgeous!!:)
ReplyDeleteThe eyes look amazing. Great work.
ReplyDeleteSTUNNING! Oh my goodness you are a beauty. I adore the lip in this look, works so well with the dramatic eye <3
ReplyDeleteGreen with envy. Well done babes,
ReplyDeleteXXX
Woaaaaah super impressive! Stunning!
ReplyDeleteOh, Anni. I love love love this look, it's so 'you'!
ReplyDeleteGlam, gold and gorgeous, just like you xo
Oh wow!! I love the black liner look on you. This is amazing and so flattering! xoxo
ReplyDeleteMOST AMAZING THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE LAKSJDLKAJLSDKJ <3 perfection.
ReplyDeleteI freakin LOVE THIS!!! You got the look spot on, and your hair looks amazing.
ReplyDelete