Wednesday, November 30, 2011

FOTD- Subtle Pink Chocolate

After quietly observing a couple of bloggers rave about Australis Gloss Sticks, I decided to jump on the wagon and purchase one myself. I purchased the blueish-pink shade called "Fairy Floss" (centre)


They're rather curious things... kind of like a Clinque Chubby Stick but less chubby. They are also at a relatively lower price point ($12.95 AUD) then Clinque and are available at Target, Kmart, Big W, Myer and David Jones to name a few.

Feeling rather brave, I decided to wear Fairy Floss with the red/brown Chanel Illusion d'Ombre called "Ebloui"

Mucho Gracias Temptalia for this image





Face
Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation #8
FACE OF AUSTRALIA Translucent Powder

Cheeks
Illamasqua Hollow Pigment as contour
Chanel Tweed Blush in Pink
Benefit High Beam as a highlighter

Eyes
Chanel Illusion d'Ombre Ebloui
Napoleon Perdis China Doll Liner
Lancome Doll Eyes Mascara

Lips
Australis Gloss Stick in Fairy Floss


Just thought I'd share an AWESOME bargain I found the other day...

It's a cropped navy stripped top with gold detail from Alice McCall and it was only $20!! Btw- that's a belt I'm wearing as a bracelet.

Have any of you tried the Australis Gloss Sticks or Clinique Chubby Sticks? What are your thoughts?

Have a wonderful day!

Keep it Haute

Anni xox

5 comments:

  1. I'm in love with your $20 top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your outfit your outfit deserves a praise! in love with it :) and hehe nice look with the belt as bracelet.. i've done necklace as bracelet =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore this eye makeup look on you. So chic. And guess what, I juuust missed out on the last Alice McCall top. I love it on you. Gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahhhh it's so pretty and wearable on you :( I swatched it on my hand in Priceline and thought 'omg this is going to give me Barbie jizz lips' *cries*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this look on you ! I'm just looking for blogs I want to follow and noticed all your looks are so gorgeous, I have to break down and get the blush and lipstick to start with. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :) If you have any advice, questions, or just like to chat, please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...