Thursday, December 1, 2011

LOTD- For the Coral Lovers

NOT THIS TYPE OF CORAL


But this type of coral:




Being the first day of Summer, I wanted to get my Summer vibes on. Working as a Dental Nurse (read: surgical mask), my lipstick/gloss tends to rub off at a moments notice, so I have to invest in long-lasting lippes and liners.

For this look I used my YSL Rouge Volupte in Peach Passion and Chanel Lip Liner in "Coraline". Both used together ensure longer staying powah!

How are you guys wearing your lips for Summer?

Keep it Haute!





4 comments:

  1. You're killing me with the coral lips, I love love love coral and can't wait for sunny days to start wearing them again... which is not today, Sydney is miserable!

    lilit
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to blame you for all my lipstick lemmings:) now i need this shade in my life!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :) If you have any advice, questions, or just like to chat, please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...