Friday, September 30, 2011

FOTD Australian Harpers Bazaar October 2011 Cover

As soon as I saw Harper Bazaar's October 2011 cover with the divine Miss Chung on the front, I knew I had to copy it.

Then I saw the makeup was done by Chanel and I knew it was cemented in stone.

Here's the cover:




Here's my interpretation:








Face
Chanel Pro Lumiere Foundation #20
Illamasqua Undereye Concealer
Illamasqua Powder Foundation

Cheeks
Chanel Jous Contraste Blusher in Pink Tweed
Chanel Highlighter
Chanel Bronze Universal as Contour

Eyes
UD PP
Naked Palette- Smog all over mobile lide, Naked in crease, Virgin on Brow bone
Napoleon Perdis China Doll Eyeliner
Chanel Khol Eyeliner in Noir
Sublime de Chanel Mascara in Noir

Lips
Chanel Peche Lipliner
Chanel La Ravissante Lipstick applied with Illamasqua Lip Brush


Fragrance
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

This would have to be one of my all most favourite looks- I just ADORE this lipstick! It's an absolute dream to apply- smooth, matte and velvety! LOVE LOVE LOVE.


I also tried to copy Alexa on do some posing... this is how it ended up:




Can someone say douchebag XD


Hope you all like!

Keep it Haute

Anni xox


16 comments:

  1. I've just discovered your blog via the gorgeous Makeup and Macaroons and I just have to say that I'm so glad I did! I've thoroughly enjoyed catching up with pages and pages of your recent posts and I love your reviews and your FOTD's. You're gorgeous and I look forward to following in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the lipstick and looks wonderful on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! Better than Alexa, imo.

    I wish I hadn't been such a shy moron during the ABBW. There were so many times I wanted to go and say hi to you but kept chickening out. lol Fuck. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. (Beauty and Bows Reply) (Haute-Style) Thank you so much, they're so simple to do and a great way to get hair off your face xx

    Love the makeup and LOVE the poses! I nearly fell off my chair laughing - classic.

    Kisses, Melanie
    Beauty and Bows

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great interpretation of the look! Stunning as always~

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL I love the last photo. You look so purrty and I especially like the lid shade and lipstick :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You, my dear, are far too pretty. Stop it.
    The poses at the end had me giggling. I really need to start wearing Smog more often, and cut me a fringe
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful look, absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ha, love the poses! That lipstick is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the posing at the end!!!!So haute;)
    Looking gorgeous as always, love the lippy xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your shadow in this one - just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey darling,
    It was so nice to finally meet you in person. You are so gorgeous. Just saw some of your brunette pics...you're totally a blonde!
    Great attempt at Alex'as makeup.
    Tammmerly @ Pink Diva Beauty x

    ReplyDelete
  13. eyes, eyes, eyes, love the eyes!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :) If you have any advice, questions, or just like to chat, please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...