Thursday, August 25, 2011

Friday Fun Day! Get The Look- Napoleon Perdis MBFF Virgin Group Show


Happy Friday Hautees! Please forgive me for not commenting as frequently on your posts, I’ve been a little snowed under! Everything is under control now so expect an explosion of comments coming your way ;)

On to the post!

Napoleon Perdis is at the epitome of trend setting. So much so that they sponsored Australia’s biggest fashion week- Mercedes Benz Fashion Festival!



Today I’d like to show you the look Napoleon created for the Virgin Group Show. This look is super elegant, sexy and packs a powerful pout punch! Wait til you see the lips…



The look comprises of flawless skin, groomed brows, contoured cheeks and THAT gorgeous pout! The trend this season is matte makeup- matte lips, matte cheeks and matte eyeshadow.

Want to create the look at home? Want to know what brushes to use?

No problem! Just follow this prestige instructional




I think this look would work great in the office and on the dance floor. It’s so simple yet really makes you stand out- after all 90% of men prefer women with red lips!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone,

Keep it Haute!


3 comments:

  1. I love bright red lips~ I agree that it's elegant and sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow the lips are super sharp!!! looks fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Anni,
    I love this look. How stunning! As a huge fan of Napoleon Perdis I only dream of one day becoming apart of their creative team backstage.
    Your blog is looking beautiful.
    Tammerly
    www.pinkdivabeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :) If you have any advice, questions, or just like to chat, please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...