Friday, August 26, 2011

FIRST LOOK! Illamasqua "Theatre of the Nameless" Collection

OH. MY. GOSH. I had to share this...

I'm so freaking excited for the Illamasqua A/W Theatre of the Nameless Collection! Here is a sneak peak of what's instore:


Hello 1920's! There is nothing I love more than pearls, lace, feathers and neutrals. OMG Alex Box, I bow to you! What a genius!

They've also released a product from the Theatre of the Nameless collection- a mascara in " Raven"



"The AW11 Theatre of the Nameless collection launches on www.Illamasqua.com on 2nd September, and at Illamasqua counters worldwide on 8th September.

However, as a sneak preview of our intoxicating new collection we have released one product from the collection early. Introducing our new mascara, Masquara.

If the eyes are the windows of the soul, our new Masquara in Raven (midnight black) reveals a heart of darkness with a new formula that lengthens, defines and dramatises to extremes. The happy union of our unique brush design and new smudge-proof formula ensures lashes can last the whole night through"

So what do you guys think? Are you as excited as me?

Have a lovely weekend,

Keep it Haute

6 comments:

  1. Wow that sounds pretty awesome! =) I just watched the video too, really really neat!
    XOXO Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog! just found your blog at openboxjewels!

    love the way you present your posts!!

    great! love it !

    xoxo

    www.lotustraum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds amazing , yep I'm excited! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anni! how are you darling? I'm attending this launch in central london on thurs night - I promise to blog and take lots of pics and i'll link you in my post ok hon? xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Illamasqua have the greatest promos. On my must list for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We should do this kind of makeup for our high tea on Saturday ;)
    Impressive! really!!!
    Kisses:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :) If you have any advice, questions, or just like to chat, please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...