Love the sequinned party jacket! That could be a very expensive Xmas!
Wow i want that jewellery oh and the bulgari tortoise shell glasses!!! Omg if only i could afford...
I have a pom and love him so much. You should get that breed hehehe
Thanks for the comments, ladies. The possibility of me getting any of these is minus an infinity! But it's nice to dream nonetheless
Gahhh look at those puppies! So cute.Miss Coco is staying with MIL at the moment (because I haven't had the time for her with the new baby) - makes me miss her so much!
I love your wish list Anni, it is awesome!!PS. a liebster blog award has come your way :)http://teganiasthoughts.blogspot.com/2011/12/liebster-blog-award.html
OMG TEGAN! You gorgeous thing! xoxox Thank you!
TINY PUPPIES AND KITTIES ^__________^ *squeals* *flails*
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :) If you have any advice, questions, or just like to chat, please leave a comment!
Love the sequinned party jacket! That could be a very expensive Xmas!
ReplyDeleteWow i want that jewellery oh and the bulgari tortoise shell glasses!!! Omg if only i could afford...
ReplyDeleteI have a pom and love him so much. You should get that breed hehehe
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comments, ladies. The possibility of me getting any of these is minus an infinity! But it's nice to dream nonetheless
ReplyDeleteGahhh look at those puppies! So cute.
ReplyDeleteMiss Coco is staying with MIL at the moment (because I haven't had the time for her with the new baby) - makes me miss her so much!
I love your wish list Anni, it is awesome!!
ReplyDeletePS. a liebster blog award has come your way :)
http://teganiasthoughts.blogspot.com/2011/12/liebster-blog-award.html
OMG TEGAN! You gorgeous thing! xoxox Thank you!
ReplyDeleteTINY PUPPIES AND KITTIES ^__________^ *squeals* *flails*
ReplyDelete