Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pretty Sure I've Found My HG Lip Balm...

This is a total fluke. One of those "I-don't-need-this-but-it's-so-pretty-so-I'll-buy-it-to-make-me-happy" purchases!
I wasn't intending on purchasing this lip balm AT ALL, but it was at the counter when I was buying some nail polish and I HAD to have it... mainly because the packaging is purple... it's MOR... AND it says "Macaron" which reminded me of Makeup and Macaroons xoxox

Said lip balm is:



Lip Macaron in Passion Flower
What MOR Says:

Treat your lips to a kiss of moisture! Filled with Vitamin E, Beeswax and other hydrating properties, this nourishing confection creates deliciously sweet lips



Ingredients & Key Benefits


- NEW & improved formula


- More affordable


- Soothing & hydrating


- Contains Vitamin E to nourish lips


- Contains Beeswax for healing


- Adds a sheer, subtle shine to lips


- The perfect occasion gift


- This product is not tested on animals


What I Say:

I'm going to make this short and simple becuase this product is amazing- This is the first lip balm I've used at night that's actually worked. I woke up without dry flaky bits for the first time EVER and my lipstick glided on perfectly! It's an absolute dream! You can feel the balm working and moisturising as soon as you apply it and it's not too shiny- perfect over matte lippies.

The balm has kept my lips hydrated all day- I've applied it twice and no crackly bits have formed.

The only draw back I have for this particular flavour is it smells a bit funny... kind of like burnt paper splattered with Ribena. Next time I'll be getting another flavour fo' sho. Either 'Peacher Nectar" or "Cassis Noir".


Cassis Noir                                         Peach Nectar



I'm absolutely chuffed it's not tested on animals either. GO MOR!

RRP: $12.95

Buy It From: Myer, David Jones, selected pharmacies, MOR Online

What lip balms are you currently loving?? I NEED MORE GOOD ONES SO LET ME KNOW!

Keep it Haute!

Anni xox

11 comments:

  1. To be honest, I've seen MOR everywhere yet never tried it and somehow always think of them as pretty gifts but never tried one myself. This might just make me want to try these lipbalms if they really work!!! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in LOVE with the vanilla & the Italian Blood Orange hand cream is utter amaze balls. Will have to see if that comes in a balm.

    I always need MOR mor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOR!!! I have this lip balm - it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous packaging on these. I've often been tempted but haven't taken the plunge because I've got enough lipbalms already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look pretty... I'm with blushfully, always seen MOR but thought of it more as gifts for other people and never picked anything up for myself. And I don't really need anymore lip balms. haha. One you HAVE to try? Lanolips! Fo sho. I am so in love with them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never even seen this balm! I wonder if they have it in the states.. I'll have to find out!

    My HG lip balm is Dior Apricot Creme, a cuticle cream! Sounds weird but I swear by it. I use it every-ish night on my cuticles and lips, it's amazing! I have a Sephora haul post to put up soon that I show it in =)

    xx
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our lip kiss plumping device and lip kiss plumper Lip Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool I love lip balms. Sometimes I love them even more than lipsticks. Haha!
    New follower. Hope you follow back too:
    http://feminine-art.blogspot.com/
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Obsessions to Live For- Hey Bethany, MOR is an Australian brand so I don't think it's in the states yet :( You can buy it online though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Blushfully, Miss Lexi, Vita, Hip and Haute- I honestly didn't think these balms would be ANY good at all- just all perfume and no performance. But it actually blew me away how well they worked on my lips!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the lipbalm! Sounds divine. I've been looking for one for aaages actually...my lips are dying. I use Hawaiian Tropic but I can only buy it in the US.

    xx

    http://couturecaddy.blogspot.com/ - follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :) If you have any advice, questions, or just like to chat, please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...