This site is kind of like Inglot but better... It's Australian owned, much cheaper and has an awesome array of shadows you can make into your own custom palette. I highly reccomend that you check it out- I was incredibly surprised! On to the review...
The Short? AMAZING! Definite re-purchase
The Long?
The palette contains four colours made especially to enhance blue eyes- Gold Satin, Blue Sapphire, Charcoal and Antique White. I was pretty chuffed when I received it as I have blue-ish green eyes that change colour depending on the weather- when it's clear, they're blue and overcast, green. That means I need both shadows for blue AND green eyes... oh the expense.
Here are the colours:
Antique White
This is the perfect shade to add highlight to any eye creation. With just the right amount of lustre add this shade just under the peak of the brow bone for an instant brow lift. Add a touch to the inner corner of the eye or the top of the cheek bone. Any area you want to highlight or bring forward. Goes with: All colours
Blue Sapphire
Yes, you can wear blue! It doesn't have to be relegated the 80’s – worn well you can add a touch of glamour to your everyday. Worn along the lash line to frame your beautiful blue or brown eyes. Other colours: Antique White, Gold Satin, Champagne Beige, Charcoal
Charcoal
Charcoal goes with everything. This demi-matte shade has a little hint of lustre without making the eyes look shiny. A soft generous colour it ensures that you can create shape and drama or a soft smokey eye
Gold Satin
Add a touch of class to your make-up. This gold is ideal on darker skin tones. Use it as a colour wash across the eyelid on its own or add a touch to the inner corner of the eye. Any area you want to highlight or bring forward. Goes with: Antique White, Radiant Copper, Warm Chestnut, Rich Chocolate, Blue Sapphire
The Palette
The four shadows are placed in a sleek black palette along with two sponge applicators. There is a clear lid to cover the shadows to they stay in place and don't mess up the mirror- a BIG win!
The four shadows are placed in a sleek black palette along with two sponge applicators. There is a clear lid to cover the shadows to they stay in place and don't mess up the mirror- a BIG win!
How I Wore the Look
I wore the look with the gold washed over the lid, blue on the outer corner and charcoal in the crease. The white was used to highlight the brow bone.
I also lined my eyes with Napoleon Perdis China Doll eyeliner and used Maybeline Falsies as my mascara.
I hope you enjoyed this review! I had A LOT of fun figuring out how to use the blue. In the pan it looked a bit scary, but on the lid it was just stunning! No freakish 80's eyes here... it;s very modern, clean and silky. Oh and I'm just IN LOVE with Gold Satin. OMG it's just incredible! I think it's going to be a daily wear from now on...
Let me know what you guys think! Do you love freedom palettes?
Keep it Haute!
Anni xox
This is an honest review. Hand on heart honest. I was not swayed in anyway because this was sent to me.
I wore the look with the gold washed over the lid, blue on the outer corner and charcoal in the crease. The white was used to highlight the brow bone.
I also lined my eyes with Napoleon Perdis China Doll eyeliner and used Maybeline Falsies as my mascara.
Don't mind me, I'm just Vogue-ing
Hehehe I took this in the surgery at work....
I hope you enjoyed this review! I had A LOT of fun figuring out how to use the blue. In the pan it looked a bit scary, but on the lid it was just stunning! No freakish 80's eyes here... it;s very modern, clean and silky. Oh and I'm just IN LOVE with Gold Satin. OMG it's just incredible! I think it's going to be a daily wear from now on...
Let me know what you guys think! Do you love freedom palettes?
Keep it Haute!
Anni xox
This is an honest review. Hand on heart honest. I was not swayed in anyway because this was sent to me.
Love the look you created. I'm always a bit scared when using blues but that looks so pretty!! Might have to check this site out xo
ReplyDeleteThose shades really flatter your natural eye colour. BTW what lip colour are you wearing?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful palette! You wore it so nicely too :)
ReplyDelete<3 Sidd
Gold satin is gorgeous, awesome palette ^^
ReplyDeleteLike Like! Very much like! I like Freedom palettes and love the packaging that it has the little covering between the mirror and the shadows =)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the lovely comments guys! It's a really awesome palette!
ReplyDelete@Vita- my lip colour is Loreal Lip Gelee in "Pink Nude" <3