Monday, July 25, 2011

FOTD OOTD and S(scarf)OTD

This is a very self indulgent post. Really not sure why I'm even posting it... anyway....

I got a new Rouge Coco Shine on the weekend (Royallieu) and decided to test drive it out today.

I teamed it with my signature "Winged Liner" XD

Here's the look:


Hahahaha chub chub cheeks!

Face
Illamasqua Light Foundation #200
Illamasqua Undereye concealer #210
Maybeline Dream Matte Powder

Cheeks
Illamasqua Lover blush

Eyes
Napoleon Perdis China Doll Eyeliner in black
Maybeline Falsies Mascara

Lips
Chanel Royallieu Rouge Coco Shine
Chanel Pink Sugar lipliner

I really like how the colour of the scarf goes with my lips <3


OOTD

My outfit for work:


Like how conveniently the flash went off?! Yay!

Dress- Mimosa
Jacket- Hussy
Scarf- Miss Savage

I've fallen in love with this scarf so here it is in another angle ^.^


It's one of those "infinity" scarves. I just love the colour!!

So that's my self indulgent post done!

Keep it Haute!

Anni xox

13 comments:

  1. That lippie is gorgeous and I love the scarf! I've wanted an infinity scarf for ages but can never find one anywhere! Where'd u get yours from? (I am not familiar with miss savage - is it a shop or where's it sold?)

    Hannah xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Hannah- Miss Savage is store in Brisbane :) I cut off the tag on the scarf so I don't know what the brand is! HAH!

    @Yolanda- Thanks Yolz xox You can see the cat walk and everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anni- Your blog is lovely! I hope your new adventure is going really well for you. I saw this and thought of you, in case you're interested:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160624817455&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_795wt_1130
    Erin (psych from PD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @MissErin- Erin. OMG. Do you know how long I've been looking for that dress!? THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore infinity scarfs, the comfiest ever. How are the Rouge Coco Shines going for you? I only have Boy, but I like it=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG that is so my kinda color too! The scarf! I likey like like!

    ;p that coco rouge shine looks so yummy on your lips!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @emmabovary- I love the Rouge Coco Shines! They're a staple in my everyday makeup look!

    @blushfully- Thanks Dana! This scarf would look amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i also love the color of your infinity scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful makeup and I LOVE your bangs, they suit you perfectly :)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Maryam- N'aww thanks Maryam! That's a major compliment coming from you! <3

    @Ashleighjoan- thanks Ashleigh! I love it too! It's sooooo comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous you are Annica! One part of my heart loves your makeup, another loves your outfit too. So yes, you got it - my heart!!!
    xoxo
    Marusya
    p.s. I'm planning to visit Brissie... so hope to meet you sooner then ABBW:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that lip colour on you - and you looked gorgeous in every photo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :) If you have any advice, questions, or just like to chat, please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...