Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sally Hansen Competition Prize!

Last month I entered a competition on Twitter that Sally Hansen was holding and I was fortunate enough to win!

My prize arrived in the mail the other day and when I opened my package I was AMAZED at how many amazing products I had won! Like literally blown away! Check out my booty:


Pretty cool, huh? I was like a child at Christmas going through all of these amazing goodies!

I was really happy to see heaps of strengthening and repairing products as I've just taken my acrylics off and my nails need HEAPS of love! I'm really excited to see how these products will work!

Here's the booty in more detail:

Healthy Cuticles Now!
Hydrates Cuticles and Strenghtens Nails!



Insta-Dri
One Drop Speed- Dries Nail Colour and Conditions Cuticles



Insta-Grip
Locks on Colour for Longer Wear!


Radiant Hands Nail and Cuticle Cream
Softens Hands, Smooths Cuticles, Nourishes Nails
AND smells like Orange Tic Tacs! YUM!

Diamond Strength Instant Nail Hardener
Virtually Ends Splitting, Cracking and Peeling
I'm super duper excited to see how this product goes on my nails! After all, Diamonds are a girl's best friend!


Polishes L-R: "Tyin The Knot", "Commander in Chic", "Pat on the Black"
These colours are spot on for Winter! LOVE!

Lip Inflation Lip Gloss & Colour Quick Fast Dry Nail Polish Pen in "Silver Chrome"
Very interested to see how this pen goes... The lipgloss REALLY DOES plump your lips and the soft pink colour is GORGEOUS!
 
Nail Polish Remover
Strengthening for Weak, Thin Nails
I purchased this from Malouf Pharmacy for $6.00- I HAD to include it in this post :)
So there you have it! My fantastic prize from Sally Hansen! I'll keep you all updated on how the products go... Maybe one day my nails will be looking like You've Got Nail's!

A huge thanks to Sally Hansen! You are lifesavers... or should I say Nail Saviours?

To find out more about Sally Hansen, visit their website here

For stockist information, call 1800 251 010- but they are stocked in Priceline and Malouf!

In the mean time,

Keep it Haute!

Anni xox

2 comments:

  1. wow! congratulations! I dont have much luck when it comes to winning prizes for some reason. My friends laugh at me about how bad my luck is, lol. looks like a great prize. would love to know what u think of the products after a while xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo!! congratulations! i'm not so lucky in terms on winning blog prizes but hey, no harm in keep trying hahaha. what awesome prizes you got there ;) speaking of which, i need to get a new nail polish remover, mine's running low. off to get some sally hansen polish remover ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :) If you have any advice, questions, or just like to chat, please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...