Please help me guys! Should I do an orange or pink lip today?
Illamasqua Sheer Gloss in "Torture"
Illamasqua Sheer Gloss in "Electrify"
What do you think beauties? I need your help!
And to show my appreciation, here's a big kiss, whether you like it or not =D
This may be a bit late but... I'm a pink fan girl, so pink all the way!
ReplyDelete@Jess It's never too late Jess! I love pink too xox
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment!
Gargh I can't decide either!!!! they both look gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteOkay... I'm flipping a coin. Orange!
By now you've probably decided on what to wear, but I'm going for pink :)
ReplyDeletexx
Definitely the orange!!!!!!!!!!! Looks super cute on you :)
ReplyDeleteAlthough I like the pink.
Argh.
What did you end up going with?
GAH! I'm going to go with orange for the weekend and pink for work! YAY!
ReplyDeleteI love the pink! Looks GREAT!
ReplyDelete