Wednesday, October 12, 2011

EOTD- Neutral Matte

Quick post today- sneaking in writing between patients!

So, I wanted to steer away from my usual shimmer/frosty/dark shadows and decided to opt for a matte neutral. Crazy I know... BUT... I'm actually quite impressed at how much I like this look! I honestly never thought I'd like matte shadows so I'm quite pleasantly surprised...

Here Ti's: IT'S SO NEUTRAL!


Products Used:
UDPP
Virgin (inner corner)
Naked (outer corner)
Buck (crease)
Applied with Crown and Langnickel brushes
Napoleon Perdis China Doll Liner
Sublime de Chanel Mascara
Chanel Khol Pencil
PS- Like what's with the blotchy looking parts on my brow!? Most likely it was Mr Camera playing games... hmm...


I have to show you guys this, it's my FIRST EVER cardigan from Alannah Hill and I'm SO EXCITED! I haven't bought nice work clothes in like FOREVER so I'm glad I saved and splurged on this... I'm wearing it with a Target dress today :D It's the best of both worlds!



Thanks for reading guys! As always,

Keep it Haute



5 comments:

  1. ummmm, cardigan = amazing!! Its so nice! I really like the FOTD too, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥ your cardi!!!

    I've never liked the look of matte neutral shades too, but after seeing you EOTD I think I might try it out myself! You've pretty much nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your eyes.. amazing... like marbles - they sparkle! Neutral Matte look amazing on you! That cardi is cuteeeee =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really lovely look, have only just started using buck from the naked palette and I love it now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg must steal that sweater! It's so cute :) Your EOTD is gorgeous too. I don't have the Naked palette but I have similar colors in my BH Cosmetics 88 Neutral palette - looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :) If you have any advice, questions, or just like to chat, please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...