Thursday, October 13, 2011

FOTD Featuring Dior "Stylish Move" Eyeshadow Palette

I bought this GORGEOUS palette from Jess's blogsale and it was love at first sight!

The palette is "Stylish Move" by Dior: a five shadow palette featuring minky / pinky /purply tones. I love purple toned shadows as they bring out the green in my eyes :D These shadows aren't incredibly pigmented, rather they are soft and elegant which is a welcome change to my usual gaudy self.




Taken from Google Images


For this look I used the top right pink colour on the inner corner, the top left minky colour on the outer corner and the bottom right purple for the crease. Please ignore the un-groomed eyebrows :\

I paired the shadows with Rouge Coco Shine in "Royalieu"







Rouge Coco Shine "Royalieu"- it's my favourite Rouge Coco Shine.




It's a rather "pretty" look that went really well with my girly lace top :)

I'm actually really impressed with this palette! Have any of you tried Dior shadows? Which palette should I get next?

Have a wonderful weekend!

Keep it Haute,




5 comments:

  1. Totally my sort of colours. Soft pastels are always gorgeous. Loving your necklace too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh gorgeous girl! LOVE this on you! So glad you got it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the light shimmer that the shadows have and you put the look together perfectly...btw - I've always been jealous of your lip products! You have such gorgeous colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, it makes your beautiful eyes pop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks lovely! I love that lippie, I may have to give one a go...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :) If you have any advice, questions, or just like to chat, please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...