Sunday, June 12, 2011

The ABC of Me

This is a bit of fun... taken from Cendana's blog!

A. Age: 22 going on 40

B. Bed size: KING!

C. Chore you hate: Ironing. I'd clean the bathroom, wash the dog's bottoms and clear the gutters before ironing!
D. Day: I enjoy every day

E. Essential start to your day: Make-up. If I don't wear it, I feel incomplete. No joke.

F. Favourite colour: Pink, purple, pastel green... black and white
G. Gold or Silver: I LOVE GOLD!

H. Height: 165cm

I. Instruments: I sing- is that an instrument?

J. Job title: Administration Officer, Beauty Blogger, Housewife

K. Kids: None yet, but I would love to have two and adopt two

L. Live: Brisbane, QLD
M. Mum’s name: Brianna- pronounced BRY- you don't call "Brian" "Breean"
N. Nicknames: Annie, Schwest, Ernie
O. Overnight hospital stays: One when I was 19- I had to stay in the oncology department :(

P. Pet peeve: Racism, Sexism, Sniffling, Volume too high on the TV, Screeching girls, People who eat when they talk on the phone

Q. Quote from a movie: "Shampoo is better, I go on first and clean the hair. CONDITIONER is better, I make the hair smooth and silky! Or really fool?"- Billy Madison

"Shut up Meg"- Family Guy

R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: One older, one younger sisters. I'm the painful middle one
T. Time you wake up: 5.15am

U. Underwear: I really like Pleasure State

V. Vegetables you dislike: I actually like them all but I hate cheese/anything diary
W. What makes you run late: Trying to get my hair half decent
X. X-Rays you’ve had: teeth, hands

Y. Yummy food you make: I find it's an achievement for me if no one gets food poisoning from my cooking...
Z. Zoo: When I was young I had to sing this song in choir- "I went to the Zoo with my best friend John. Looking at the animals one by one". We had animals masks too! It was beyond cool.

Keep it Haute!

Anni xox

6 comments:

  1. WHAT?! No cheese? I don't think I can look you in the eye any more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. High Five to liking all veges! (I do tend to eat them all anyway what with growing up with all of them even flowers haha) but no cheese? awww

    Oh that reminds me, I don't like when they talk and eat and eat loudly without their mouths close haha! Racism..oh it's still happening and people are ignorant about it at times...

    Anyway!! me having bloggers withdrawal methinks.. me miss you all!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, we are the same height!
    Woo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. also, your gotcha thing told me I was fat...
    I resent having to type in thinno to post a comment... Damn it :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Miss Lexi- I'm going to have a word with this "Gotcha" thing- I've told it to stop being so rude! :P Sorry

    @SilhouetteScreams, @wilbenshire- dairy makes me unhappy in every way- I just can't tolerate it, but I CAN eat chocolate!!

    @Blushfully- YAY for liking veges! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :) If you have any advice, questions, or just like to chat, please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...