Gorgeous Little Jo very kindly honored me with a Liebster Blog Award earlier this week.
I was incredibly surprised and humbled that she would consider MY little blog to be noteworthy and now I'm paying it forward!
What is a Liebster Blog Award you say?
A Liebster Blog Award gives much needed recognition to blogs with less than 300 followers :) YAY! I'm meant to choose three blogs- but that's not going to happen! There are too many fantastic cyber munchkins out there who need some love! So here I go:
Hautest of the Haute Blog Award- My haute twin Sarah from Hip and Haute. Sarah is fantastic at keeping everyone informed about the latest beauty releases, catwalk fashions and Australian brands. I've never met someone who knows so much about... well, EVERYTHING! If you want to know where the cheapest place to buy a blush shaped like a pumpkin with flecks of real diamonds in it- she'll know!
Most Fashionable Blog Award- Kylie from Xarah. Hermes Cuff? CHECK! YSL Ring? CHECK! Gorgeous humble personality CHECK CHECK CHECK! Seriously guys, this girl has STYLE and a beautiful demeanor to back it up. You HAVE to check her out. And she has two gorgeous fluffy dogs. What isn't there to love?!
Blog That Will Make You Go "AWWW" Award- Cendana from Blushfully. Cendana is super duper cute, LOVES her beauty products and is always on hand to give a glowing compliment. Dana has the most gorgeous hair as well- she better watch out or I'll be stealing it!
Best Enabler Blog Award- As in the blog that makes you want to buy everything in sight... Miss J Shopaholic. Jess has EVERYTHING I want and more. I read her blog with so much lust it's boarding on being unhealthy. I even want her dog, Latte! HAHA!
Blog That Will Make You Go "DAMN SHE'S FINE" Award- Emily from Emily's Anthology. Girl is hot. Seriously hot. I wish I looked like that- I'd be putting up FOTD's all the time! Emily has fantastic tutorials as well so check her out!
Best Blog That Understands My Love For Chanel Cosmetics Award- Jen from Pink Ribbons. Gorgeous Jen loves her Chanel as much as me and I love reading about it!
The Blog That Will Make You A Better Person: Lexi from Dreaming of Verona. Living on $2 a day for 5 days to show the level of poverty in the world? Me- Impossible. Lexi- LET'S DO IT! This girl will seriously make you double think your choices and accountability in the world- something we all need reminder of.
So there you have it! My Liebster Awards! I know I broke the rules a bit... but rules are made to be broken!
Hope you are having a wonderful Friday!
Keep it Haute!
Anni xox


You are too sweet!! Thanks lovely. Latte's all mine though :P xx
ReplyDeleteblog that make you go 'aww'.. aawwww anni!! u made me go aawwww reading this post!! thank u so much, lovely... u too sweet ;) xoxo
ReplyDeleteNaww, thanks gorgeous girl!
ReplyDeleteXOXOX
How did I miss this?! *sniff* You are the absolute sweetest, Annica! Thank you! But you don't want to look like me, you're all kinds of gorgeous yourself babe <3
ReplyDelete