"Lipstick so soft and smooth you won’t believe it’s long-lasting. Exclusive formula with SoftFlex™ for hours and hours of luscious, feel good color in one smooth step. Stays gorgeous, stays creamy, stays on. In 30 full-coverage and 6 sheer shades."
So is it actually true? Well partly yes. The lipstick is most certainly smooth and creamy, but it does wear off after 3 or so hours.
The colour payoff is fantastic, it doesn't drag on the lips when applying and it isn't thick and hard to work with, like "some" matte lipsticks. It settles really nicely into the lips without enhancing every crack and line, as well.
'Pink Indulgence' is a gorgeous neutral pink (slightly towards to blue-based side) and works fantastically with dramatic eyes. I wore mine with a brown/gold smokey eye and Illamasqua blush in "Ambition".
Here are some pics:
Warm light/cool light
Soft focus makes everything better
Would I buy it again? Certainly! In fact, there are a couple of other shades that I'm eyeing right now!
Buy It From: Basically anywhere that sells cosmetics
RRP: $17.95 AUD
What do you think? Would you buy this? Have you got it already? Let me know!
Keep it Haute,
Anni xox


Pinks are pretty on you!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous soft shade. I love it!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colour! LOve the eyes too!
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog and love it am now following, this lipstick looks amazing on you xx
ReplyDeletewww.misslv.com