How I wish I could like you and cherish you the way you should be cherished.
But, unfortunately, you fall incredibly short on the "Perfection" claim and I must vent my frustration.
Instead of making me look like this:
I look like THIS:
You see, I've NEVER been disappointed with a Chanel product. Ever. Everything I've come into contact with has been belted to death and loved unconditionally. However, I just can't seem to get anywhere with you, Perfection Lumiere!
I just can't seem to be able to blend you, get any sort of coverage or 'lumination'. You wear off in a matter of minutes (even with a primer) and fail to hide even the smallest of blemishes.I have to use AT LEAST three squirts of product on my face before I begin to look normal and polished. Pro Lumiere didn't let me down like this.
Also, what's this "I-don't-want-to-set-so-I'll-just-melt-off-your-skin-the-moment-you-step-outside"? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I PAID FOR YOU! And this is how you treat me?!
You know, out of all the Chanel foundations, you're "that one"... you know, the "special" one...? YOU REMIND ME OF THIS:
A candlestick has more personality than you!
So, I'm letting you go, Perfection Lumiere. I'm going back to Matte and there's NOTHING you can do about it.
THE END.
PS- Did you get my 'Lumiere' joke? Lolololololol. I found it funny.

haha love this post... so true!!! x
ReplyDeleteArgh! I used that one fresh out of high chool when I was bump free but I totally agree with you, I love a dewy look but it just MELTS off my damn face!
ReplyDeleteHaha I got the joke! I am a huge Disney addict.
ReplyDeleteI was in a wedding last weekend and the makeup artist used this foundation - I thought the staying power was pretty good! But maybe that was just her good skills, LOL.
Haha good review!
ReplyDelete