Products Used:
MAC Woodwinked all over lid
Chanel Illusion d'Ombre in "Ebloui" as contour
Chanel Illusion d'Ombre in "Emerveille" on brow bone
Napoleon Perdis China Doll Gel Liner
Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara
I didn't line my bottom waterline either, to make the look more "day appropriate".
I then paired it with this pinky coral Rouge Coco Shine called "Evasion":
Do any of you have "Woodwinked"? Do you love it to death as much as I do!?
Keep it Haute!






Woodwinked totally makes your gorgeous eyes pop!
ReplyDeleteI love woodwinked, such a pretty colour especially for the warmer weather... not that it looks like summer will ever get here!
ReplyDeleteLoving the wsrm shimmer! Must add this to my wish list...
ReplyDeleteOmg!! Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^!!
ReplyDeleteI just found a comment you left on my blog in April! Yonks ago.. I must've been busy so I didn't drop by your blog in return! But I am here now 9 months later.. Sorry! ^_^
I own only very fewer items by MAC, so boo!
Love the lip colour though! ^_^
X
I love hoodwinked!
ReplyDeleteAlso, can you get any prettier dear? Your eyes are amazing!
X