Sunday, August 14, 2011

Oradess Lip Rouge Review with Swatches and Photos




I've spoken about Oradess before in a post here and today I'm introducing you to their amazing Lip Rouges!


Oradess Lip Rouge in "Wisteria"
What Oradess Promises:
  • Sleek stylish slimline packaging
  • Lip Plumping Peptide Complex MAXI LIP™ helps to improve circulation to the lips making them appear fuller and more radiant
  • Specially formulated with Marine Filling Spheres to smooth out lips and form an invisible micro patch system to lock in moisture
  • Exclusive blend of oils and esters to create a texture that glides on creamy and moist
  • Formula offers colour saturation and shine in one weightless comfortable formula
  • Ideal for mature lips or those who experience moisture loss

Does It Deliver What It Promises?

Yes! This lipstick glides on perfectly and easily and makes my lips feel hydrated and plump. It defiantly does not dry out my lips!

The formula is so creamy and smooth- it honestly has become one of my favourite lipsticks. I'd put it up there with my Rouge Coco Shines... I'm not even joking.

In terms of lasting power, it's quite good! I've been wearing this to work where I have to put on a face mask and it lasts for about 2 hours before needing to reapply! YAY!

Now onto the photos!

Lip Rouge in Wistera- check out my funky lighting!
The lipstick comes in a sleek slimline black case with a flat slanted bullet for perfect application

It's a heavy blue based pink that has medium buildable coverage- it's not a trashy blue pink either. It's a nice balance of class and trend!

One swipe swatch. Pretty pigmented hey? Natural light no flash

Me wearing Wisteria with little makeup- it's such a pretty colour!

Posing with bed hair.


Where can I get it?
You can buy this from Make Up Sale

RRP: $19!

I do love me a good pink lipstick!

What are your fave pinks?

Keep it Haute!

Anni xox

6 comments:

  1. I love myth and saint Germaine by mac and also YSL pink peach xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shade!!!!!!! =D I still love how Illamasqua Laid cream blush look on my lips as a pink lippy hahaha~ or Show Stopper from Kit Cos... or CastleDew lipgloss in No. 4 =D xoxo

    Btw, miss, if that's how you look goin to bed... that's just uber sexxaaayyy!! rawwwrrrrlll!!\

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a beautiful shade on you, Anni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pink - at the moment I'm favouring Hot Gossip by MAC. Also a soft pink and it's a cremesheen formula which I love. Lovin' the bed head BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! And omg I wish my hair looked as good as your bed hair. As far as pinks go, I like Revlon Pink in the Afternoon for a natural-ish pink and MAC Pink Nouveau for a bright pink. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty shade~ It looks so gorgeous on you~ I LOVE pink lipsticks too =D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :) If you have any advice, questions, or just like to chat, please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...